Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Space Marines (Warhammer 40k) vs. Spartans (Halo)

sLORT

Who would win: Space Marines or Spartans  

14 users have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a war? The Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000) or the Spartans (Halo)

• Space Marines!
    • Spartans!

Oh, jeez. What did the poor Spartans ever do to you? Your bog standard Space Marine fires a .75 caliber automatic rocket launcher. He has multiple redundant organs, is able to take on a dozen enemies at once, has centuries of experience, and is hardened by the grim darkness of perpetual warfare. He wears armor made with materials far stronger than any we have today. A Spartan's shields can be taken down in a few shots--by a mere assault rifle. Spartans are great, but Space Marines are on a different level.

• Brohoof 3

No matter how much I love Spartans and Halo, I have to admit Space Marines would win. They have much more experience, better armor, better weapons, and better physique.

And even in space battles the Space Marines would have a huge advantage.

UNSC/Spartan Fleet Ships

Posted Image

Space Marine Fleet Ships

Posted Image

Oh Space marines win this hands down, for a start they have about 38,000 years of technology on the poor spartans, not to mention they are superior in terms of genetic enhancement, lets just face it, the bolters are pretty much the equivilant of UNSC rocket launchers.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/20/2012 at 3:14 AM, 'Veiled Enigma' said:

No matter how much I love Spartans and Halo, I have to admit Space Marines would win. They have much more experience, better armor, better weapons, and better physique.

And even in space battles the Space Marines would have a huge advantage.

UNSC/Spartan Fleet Ships

Space Marine Fleet Ships

To be fair, ship sizes don't mean everything. A smaller, but more advanced ship can be a match for a larger, less advanced ship. It depends on multiple factors. You're right in this case, though.

• Brohoof 1

I personally think that they would work together to annihilate evil and be badass :) Otherwise I think if there was more than just Master Chief out of all the spartans the marines would win. otherwise with the name number of spartans and same number of marines the spartans would win.

Spartans would definatly win, they just simply dont have to wait on a dice roll ; ) . But seriously if it was a fair and even fight then the spartans would most certainly win