Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need some feedback on a story. Willing to help a guy out?

LightRaider

Eh, i'll probably just end up going back and tweaking the last chapter, making everything fit better. That'll be much easier than coming up with a current one.

Alright. It was actually a good way for her to sacrifice herself, it just needed some way to back it up.

Just messaged my proofreader. He replied within a few minutes. I think he's scared I'm gonna fire him. I'm not, although I'm a bit disappointed by all the mistakes he's missed. Including the past tense thing.

Alright. It was actually a good way for her to sacrifice herself, it just needed some way to back it up.

Just messaged my proofreader. He replied within a few minutes. I think he's scared I'm gonna fire him. I'm not, although I'm a bit disappointed by all the mistakes he's missed. Including the past tense thing.

I got something good, i'll pm you about it sometime.

And i really can't belive MY story got a 2 page thread on this form. Its mind blowing to me.

I got something good, i'll pm you about it sometime.

And i really can't belive MY story got a 2 page thread on this form. Its mind blowing to me.

Haha people must really like your atory (;

Lol it's mostly us discussing various things though. I'm sure it's gotten some extra views on your story though.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, could you do me another favor? I have another story, it's quite popular, but I feel it's dying. Could you tell me what you think? You know, just as a story you would read in your leisure time? Don't feel obligated to zip through the story so you can give me feedback, just read it on your own time, if you will. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/49172/Man-in-the-Monster

Haha people must really like your atory (;

Lol it's mostly us discussing various things though. I'm sure it's gotten some extra views on your story though.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, could you do me another favor? I have another story, it's quite popular, but I feel it's dying. Could you tell me what you think? You know, just as a story you would read in your leisure time? Don't feel obligated to zip through the story so you can give me feedback, just read it on your own time, if you will. http://www.fimfictio...-in-the-Monster

I'll get on it immediately, i just got back from movie night. (donnie darko is best movie)

If somebody requests me to do something, i will definitively do it. I'm going to write a bunch tonight, so probably i'll send you chapter 3 soon.

I'll get on it immediately, i just got back from movie night. (donnie darko is best movie)

If somebody requests me to do something, i will definitively do it. I'm going to write a bunch tonight, so probably i'll send you chapter 3 soon.

Hm that movie's on netflix. I'm gonna watch it sometime.

If you get it done tonight, I -should- be able to proofread in the morning.

(edited)

Hm that movie's on netflix. I'm gonna watch it sometime.

If you get it done tonight, I -should- be able to proofread in the morning.

It might be done tonight, and i'm off of school tomorrow. So it will defiinitally done by about noon tomorrow. (if i decide to wake up earlier than noon)

EDIT: I'm so sorry, i lied.

I slept in until 11:15, and i fell asleep instantly last night, so i didn't get ANY

writing done. I feel pretty bad about this, and i'll get to work on it.

Production will slow down considerably, as i my break is almost over, and i have to return to school tomorrrow.

And school takes precedence over a story i'm writing, so the story may or may not be worked on until next weekend.

Edited by LightRaider