Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Posted Image

Oooohmygosh! This is so cool, I'm on the ponynet! Uh, hi everypony! My name is Bubble Berry, what are your names? Oh, heh, silly me, you can't answer me while I'm typing! Duh!

I'm kinda like Pinkie Pie, buuuuut I'm a colt instead of a mare! I saw my bestest, bestest friend Rainbow Blitz
had a thread where ponies come and ask him all sorts of questions, so I figured I should make one too! I can't wait to talk to everyone! Blitz says this site is really cool, and full of active ponies who are super friendly!

Eeeeeh, I can't wait!
Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Whoa, this place really is super duper active! It's nighttime where I am but there's already three replies!

Are you like the Brother of Pinkie Pie or what? Because there is no other way you can be EXACTLY like Pinkie Pie.

Not her brother, no, I am Pinkie Pie, buuuuut kinda like from another dimension where all the ponies who are normally mares, are now colts. Well, that's what Dusk Shine said to me, anyway. I was kinda distracted at the time, so I don't remember all of what he was telling me.

Do you, uh... like-like Fluttershy?

Like-like? Well of course I like Fluttershy silly, she's my good friend Butterscotch but as a mare! I like her lots! Buuuuut if by like-like you mean as a special somepony, n-no, I don't, um, think so. I have a pony I kinda like but it's not Fluttershy! Heh, and there's no way you can get me to say their name, either!

Would you accept Luna as your Spiritual Liege?

Spiritual Liege? Huh? What's that mean? Like, have them as your prince or princess? If you mean Princess Luna, well, I can't really say so, no. I've never really seen Princess Luna before. Where I live, she's Prince Artemis, and Celestia is Prince Solaris! They're both really cool, cause they always have free punch when we go to visit them in Canterlot! It's that punch where I originally got my recipe for Gummy's favorite punch!

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

(Stereotypical question Incoming)

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hehe, I love tongue twisters! I like the she sells seashells by the seashore, too! I bet if the woodchuck was big enough, he could chuck wood all day long!

• Brohoof 1

Bubble Berry, who are your best-bestest pony friends? :3

Oh, that's an eeeeasy one! Blitz and Dusk Shine are my best-bestest friends! I mean, I love all my other friends just as much, Elusive, Butterscotch and Applejack, but Blitzy and Dusk I hang out with the most! Blitz is kinda like a big brother to me sometimes too, he's always bugging me on calming down or just relaxing for a bit. Like I'd ever! Too much to do, too many ponies to talk to!

Haha, I remember this one time we all went to the fun center cuz Applejack and Elusive's little brothers all wanted to play. I was having fun playing balls with them, then I noticed Blitz just walking around looking bored. So I snuck over to Dusk Shine and told him we should push him into the ball pit! If he wasn't gonna have fun, then we were gonna help him have fun! Dusk Shine even had a video camera on him, and taped me stacking plastic balls on Blitz's head! Haha!

post-4006-0-12016700-1350628124_thumb.png

What would you do if you meet Discord's father?

Discord has a father!? Holy horse-apples, I dunno what I'd do if I met him. I wonder how he dealt with Discord as a baby...was Discord even ever a baby? If he was he musta been a handful...even more than the Cake's twins! And boy let me tell you they're a handful!

post-4006-0-12016700-1350628124_thumb.png

Man I always have you confused with the other berry pony that loves to drink lots of alcoholic cider

Berry Punch? Ooooh you mean Wheat Brew. Where I live Berry Punch is a guy just like me, and his name is Wheat Brew. Anywho, yeah, he does like to drink a lot of punch...sometimes he get's tipsy at my parties and I have to help him out. He likes to take naps on my couch.

How would one scatch his one in outer space while wearing space suit?

Posted Image

Hah, I dunno, that'd be a real doozy to try and itch your nose out there. Maybe move your head forward far enough to rub it against the glass...hehe, I dunno, I've never been in space before! I bet it's fun though! No gravity on the moon means super duper high bounces!

Have you ever considered a who-can-throw-the-biggest-and-bestest-party contest against Pinkie Pie?

If so, who'd ya think would win? :3

Oh gosh! Me and Pinkie? I don't think either of us would win, I think we'd get halfway through our parties, and then realize that it'd be lots, lots, lots more fun to combine our parties into one big Super Duper Pinkie Berry Bonanza Party! And we'd have cake, and ice cream, and balloons, and streamers, and punch, and music, and games, and OH, and we'd have the bestest best game of all...Pin the Tail on the Pony!!!

• Brohoof 1

Do you ever have...like say "feelings", for your mare counterpart?

Feelings? Of course I have feelings for her silly, you have feelings for all your pony friends! Pinkie's like my sister. My Tiny Weenie Twinkie Pinkie sister! We hang out lots, and even when we're not throwing parties or hanging out with our friends or working at Sugarcube Corner, we do other stuff too. We had a sleepover with Butterscotch and Fluttershy last weekend! It was funny though, Butterscotch and Fluttershy curled up together and hid under the blankets when Pinkie and I yelled 'TICKLE FIGHT!' at the top of our lungs!

• Brohoof 1

O.o Whut? Nu, I mean "special" feelings, like romantic and stuff. I mean, she is like, you, in every single aspect, right? I thought it's only natural for you two to be lovers. :3

O.o Whut? Nu, I mean "special" feelings, like romantic and stuff. I mean, she is like, you, in every single aspect, right? I thought it's only natural for you two to be lovers. :3

Wha? Eeeeeewww, no way! Like I said, Pinkie's like my sister, she's not my special somepony. Just cuz' two ponies are super duper similar doesn't mean they need to be a couple; lots of siblings are super duper similar, too.

• Brohoof 1

Do you defy physics, or does physics defy you?

Hehe, well I guess you could say physics and I are good friends, cause he doesn't get mad when I break his walls!

• Brohoof 3

Hehe, well I guess you could say physics and I are good friends, cause he doesn't get mad when I break his walls!

Chimicherrychonga or cherrychimmychonga? :D