Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I think I'm pretty much ignored for the most part, apart from those I actively message. I'm probably recognised for "that girl with the Gilda picture who swears too much and gets warning points"

My reputation? Hmm...Well, I've not been up to too many any shenanigans on the Forums, so I'd like to think my reputation isn't bad. :P

I think I am a bit ignored. Maybe one or two admire me, but I only post in just a few out of the many sections. Can someone tell me if I'm famous here? I've wondered for a while.

If I am famous, I'm known for my love of PAC-MAN.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 1

Some people like me, and it has been confirmed that there is a hate club for me. Really, there is somewhere.

This reminds me of an episode with Pinkamena Diane Pie on youtube where she got her first hatemail. "Hatemail? Does this mean I am famous now?" :P 

However, if you mean on the forums, I doubt it exists except maybe in a PM form, but don't let that affect you, people creating hate clubs over something are people that don't really have anything better to do with their lives :/. *Hugs* 

My 'reputation' has changed several times in the few years I've been here. I admit Im not that sure how people view me right now, if I was to hazard a guess I would assume people view me as a typical moderator.

• Brohoof 1

This reminds me of an episode with Pinkamena Diane Pie on youtube where she got her first hatemail. "Hatemail? Does this mean I am famous now?" :P

However, if you mean on the forums, I doubt it exists except maybe in a PM form, but don't let that affect you, people creating hate clubs over something are people that don't really have anything better to do with their lives :/. *Hugs* 

XD

I don't know where it is, I just know it's involves people from the forums. I laugh and point at hate clubs for being so fixated over something that doesn't really matter.

• Brohoof 1

My 'reputation' has changed several times in the few years I've been here. I admit Im not that sure how people view me right now, if I was to hazard a guess I would assume people view me as a typical moderator.

For me, your reputation involves dogs taking over the world  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:

(:P)

• Brohoof 1

I thought I just join in for fun.

I am the one who is generally easily forgotten or replaced. So far, as reputation goes, I have no real reputation here. I made some friends but I generally love a small group. I post art, I play with others in the RP section and if I can, offer advice. I am just here to make my day and if possible, someone else's day better.

• Brohoof 1

Some people hate me, some people like me, and most people either don't know who I am or don't give half a fuck about my existence. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have one. At least, I don't think so.

Being a wonderful artist and a roleplayer :D

My reputation on the forums? Well, I don't really know. I am not sure I have a reputation here at all  :P. I wouldn't know what I am known for.... RPing... I guess? ^^;;

Well, now that I am a part of staff, I am not sure anymore. I still am not sure what my "reputation" is in itself ^^;

• Brohoof 2