Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I dont know what my reputation here is, but a few people added me as friends every now and then  :ooh:

So i guess, i do something right?  :wacko:

I mean, i never really had problems with anyone here, so i guess my reputation is okay. I mean i made a few people happy by drawing some requests for them, so i guess im the RequestGuy? Maybe? I dont know. :wacko:  

• Brohoof 1

What is this...reputation you speak of? xD

Honestly I have no idea, I think the odd person would have known my name or avatar from somewhere....but that's probably it, I joined the forums in August this year which I think is pretty recent sooo.....yea that's about it

I'm mostly in the life advice section

idk what people think of me here now, honestly. My hay-day went down the drain ages ago and half the people I was super close with are long gone from the forums by now. I suppose I'm that less familiar addition to the Sectional squad maybe.

I'd say mine has changed quite a few times, some for better, some for worse. As it currently stands I would say it leans more towards the negative end, but I enjoy that and I will "run silent and run deep" until I fade. I suppose I will retain the "Russian Military Guru" title for as long as I am around, but that is a title I embrace now.

I've nothing else to add.

Everyone hates me, the mods think im a nuisance, sectional staff avoid me like the plague and those who can stomach me are on the verge of blocking me....or so i'd like to think.

I could have sworn i replied to this thread, but it isnt showing i did...anyways, Im not famous or even infamous for anything. Im just kinda here...lurking...waiting. I have a job, so its hard to invest time in the forums unless i have days off. With that said, thats the reason why im just here.  

I'm not even sure. >__>

I casually just log on to see whats new, when I have a cool idea for a discussion, or I drew something I want to show to people.

But I've been busy with life that I barely even log on for anything! XD

Sooooo, probably a reputation that's non-existent.  :lie:

Buuuut, I think its better that way. Don't think I'm ready for a reputation yet, til I start doing a lot more here, or just about anywhere.

First things first! Gotta deal with college!  :yay:

Being that I joined over a week ago, I'm sure I don't have a reputation. If anything, I'm probably already known as a rebel against what many mlp fans love and speak my mind which seems to either offend offend people or annoy them. Doesn't matter to me though ;) some like me for my.opinions, others don't. I still express them either way without a care in the world.

Eh. I don't know how my reputation is, really. I'm not sure what other ponies think about ol' Cleo. But my guess is that it's good? Er, great? wait... bad? Dear celestia.. (Slowly takes off glasses; Dramatic music in the background).

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the MLP members are good to me. Butt most of them think I'm annoying. Some I don't know are blocking me. But I don't know. Most of the people loved me for who I am. And I'm going to continue to be that happiness.

• Brohoof 2

I try to be the best there ever was and I try to add all the icons/ranks to my collection of ranks and icons! I am so super close to drawing the changeling icon. (That's why I climb through the ranks, so I can draw the icons and then put them up on my wall when I reach unicorn)

• Brohoof 2

To be honest, I don't think I have much of a reputation here on the Forums. But, if I had to give a yes/no answer, I'd say no because I'm not as vocal as a lot other users are when it comes to "controversial" topics such as Equestria Girls, certain episodes, etc. I have my opinions and I tend to not express them as often as people think i should.

Edited by Lance Shield

I wouldn't say I'm well-known around here, but I sure hope I'm leaving a great impression! :) So any slight reputation I may have is a good one, I hope. :squee: But then again, I can't be the judge of the effect I"m having on other people; I'll just try my best, I guess!

• Brohoof 2

(I forget if I posted here already so maybe doing it again)

I think my reputation is growing every day (in a good way, at least, I hope). I'm not well known but I'm definitely not the shy and chaotic Blank Flank when I first came here. I think I've really grown since I got here. 

• Brohoof 2