Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Nowadays I think I have developed a bit of a reputation here for being funny (or at least attempting to be). :P

• Brohoof 2

I think I'm starting to be recognized. I tend to hang around the forum games and Everfree a lot, and I tend to have some more outlandish posts, I'd like to think. So, slightly famous in these parts?

Again, let's take a guess. I believe I have a somewhat good reputation here. After all, I don't do anything that can cause chaos (all the time), so yeaaah, I will leave it for the rest of people to judge, I guess.

I think I'm starting to be recognized. I tend to hang around the forum games and Everfree a lot, and I tend to have some more outlandish posts, I'd like to think. So, slightly famous in these parts?

I know you. You are the lunatic that thought that I had mutant powers. You bastard. D:

• Brohoof 2

Solid Scorpion? Never heard of him. XD

All kidding aside, I do get online, but I don't post a whole ton of status updates or post in every single topic I see, so I would say I'm definitely not as well known as some of the more actively posting folks. A lot of my posts could range anywhere from short and somewhat vague statements to long posts that might need a TLDR summary at the bottom. I do make many Metal Gear references in my posts, so to some people I am reputated for being a diehard Metal Gear fan. I edit my posts a lot and virtually all of those edits are to correct grammar and spelling errors, so I might also be known to some as a grammar nazi.

Post-wise, a huge portion of my posts are in Life Advice. Not trying to brag too much, but it's kind of like a thankless job. You don't get as much brohoofs for some reason (I get triple the amount of brohoofs just by posting a cute picture of Fluttershy in Fluttershy Fanclub, arguably the best way to get brohoofs; but to be honest, I'm not to interested in getting them XD), and things do get pretty tough in there sometimes. Still, like to give people some tips to probably help them out, even a little bit. Perhaps some users who lurk in Life Advice often as well will have their positive or negative impressions on me based on my posts, since I tend to be straightforward and tend to avoid sugarcoating my messages.

Edited by Solid Scorpion

My reputation was pretty high in the "Count to a million"-Forum Game, but now, after my - unfairly - perma-ban from it, I'm slowly sliding down into non-existence with a few posts here and there, when I feel like it. So yeah, probably under average now :/

'Random hippy guy that spams quotes I guess' x3

I practically don't exist and don't see my reputation rising anytime soon

It's true that you're not too well-known at the moment, but, you did kinda just join like three days ago o.o Whatever the community you join is like, no matter how warm or cold, or big or small, you gotta give things time for people to know more about you and engage with you. Same for the most well-known members, same for the least. I get you're shy right now, but that's okay, loads of us were (some still are xD) when we joined, me included; just get more comfy with this place, post around, maybe in a fan club or two, reply to a few status updates if they feel right for you, and things should feel more natural for you soon enough. :)

Alternatively, if big communities like this aren't your thing, World of Equestria may be more to your liking, IDK ^_^

Edited by YourSillyPoneh~