Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Title says it all! What do you think of your reputation on the forums? Good or bad? Are you admired, or ignored? What are you "famous" for? Be honest! ;)

I'm either inherently forgettable, or openly despised. I have at LEAST three forum stalkers who report on every post I make, regardless of the contents. Good thing other people's opinions of me are entirely irrelevant to me. :P

(edited)

I really don't know. I was never really the popular person I was just..... There! You know what I mean? I don't go around posting like amazing things.In my head at least I see quite a few people saying "I wouldn't mind hanging out with him" or something along the lines of "he's cool I think" if my name ever came up in conversation around other posters. At least I hope people don't hate me.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

(edited)

I honestly wouldn't know, I wasn't here for a long time to see how people percieve me. I think I am mostly unnoticed and just sort of there. Happens to me a lot. Hey, maybe it's best that way, I dunno.

Edited by HeavyWeaponsBaby

(edited)

You know something.

I wish somepony would tell me.

I have a feeling it won't be good.

Everyone has a good and bad to their reputation , for the good, I know you as the guy with the extremely impressively high profile view count. You probably have the highest view count among any other user who joined in 2015.

How do you do it Mr. Rooster o_o

*Shakes him*

Tell me your secrets D:<

(second paragraph is not to be taken seriously . :derp: )

Edited by Vulcan

I'm that guy who complains a lot :C . I generally just stay in the "beyond equestria" part of the forums and message a few people. Nothing much :l .

I've been gone for a while and I changed my name, so I'm not quite sure what my rep is here anymore as I'm still getting back into the swing of things. I'd like to think it's still positive, though. ^^

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

I think mine is good....I left for a while but a lot of people were happy to see me back, which also made me really happy. If I had to choose something I was known for, it's probably being a major fangirl or just plain old sassy.

• Brohoof 1

I guess I have a good reputation... I've only been around for 3 and a half weeks though so I haven't had much time to build one. I lurk a lot but I try to chime in where I can. ^^

Apparently, I'm someone that you brohoof, then un-brohoof a few moments later.  :-o

*brohoofs, un-brohoofs, and brohoofs again*  ^_^

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 4

My reputation is a mystery. Give it a try and ask who's Sunrise Surprise is. I can bet no one except a micro few would know me, and this is me throwing Steam ponies in the mix as well

• Brohoof 1

I used to be on everyday all day around about this time last year, nowadays I only really come on to post a few things and to check my messages and notifications. Come to think of it, I've always really wanted to be a part of roleplay, but I've never gained the courage to do it, neither have I created a name or backstory for my OC. I think if I was involved with something like that, I would be on more and more people would know who I am. I'd probably be on more if I knew how to do art as well ;)

• Brohoof 1

im new, so i have no idea what my rep is... but it would not suprise me if i was disliked...

i have the tendacy to "rant", and my mind is "off the tracks" so i anticipate people not liking me... that and im sorta lazy, so i post, and post, and people would have to read all of it... well most of it... cuz i forget what i put and where... but its all a little insight into the mind of a madman...LOL