Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Honestly I've no idea, but I've been told people talk about me for various things, not sure if there good or bad but I just keep on rolling, RP is my game and I'll hope to never stop.

• Brohoof 1

I think my reputation is pretty good, but then again I don't hang around outside of the fan clubs very often.

I'd give bro hoofs to things I like that I see around, but there usually isn't something I think needs to be said.

I think if i have any kind of reputation on the forums, though being pretty new, it would be for always preaching kindness and being over excited about literally anything slightly worth getting excited about

I guess I have a good reputation... I've only been around for 3 and a half weeks though so I haven't had much time to build one. I lurk a lot but I try to chime in where I can. ^^

*brohoofs, un-brohoofs, and brohoofs again*  ^_^

Thing is, if people are just doing it for attention - though Celestia knows what kind of attention you attract by brohoofing every random post you encounter - then there are better ways to do it. Say, PM-ing me or just saying something in the forum.  :wacko:

Thing is, if people are just doing it for attention - though Celestia knows what kind of attention you attract by brohoofing every random post you encounter - then there are better ways to do it. Say, PM-ing me or just saying something in the forum.  :wacko:

Have someone who do this to me way too much and honestly it pissing me off, when I get like spam or likes when I'm not even in a good mood, like right now. Won't post out names either

Other than the people who already know me, I don't think I have much of a reputation. Maybe "that guy lurking in the FiM section"? :P

Hm. You kinda look familiar. I think I've seen you around ;)

I've been gone for a while and I changed my name, so I'm not quite sure what my rep is here anymore as I'm still getting back into the swing of things. I'd like to think it's still positive, though. ^^

You! I do remember you! Awesome to have you back. :D

• Brohoof 2

Hm. You kinda look familiar. I think I've seen you around ;)

You! I do remember you! Awesome to have you back. :D

Thank you! It's great to be back. :)

Have someone who do this to me way too much and honestly it pissing me off, when I get like spam or likes when I'm not even in a good mood, like right now. Won't post out names either

I ditched FiMFiction because I was sick of the Like/Dislike system for posts.

I ditched FiMFiction because I was sick of the Like/Dislike system for posts.

It's no better on here if it can be abused easily. I hate how unlegit my likes are over it. Think having so much likes reputation would help? Nah it doesn't and it sucks I can't put a block in getting likes.

It's also an insult since with all those likes, it means they know me far too well and have great friends -_-"

Probably don't have one. Though, If I did, I'd be known as "The guy who likes his music".  :dash:

My reputation here? Huh... 

I hope I've made a good impression. I'm usually a lonely bastard, but I've tried to entertain people on my blog as much as possible. As far as being famous, I doubt it. Would I want to be famous here in the future? Sure; I'll go for it. Will it happen over night? Probably not.

• 2 months later...