Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Reputation? How does one count that? :ooh: No but really, I'm still not sure about how people see me here. Probably as someone who has difficulties replying to PMs. Probably just a person who posts a rather suitable amount and takes breaks from things.

23 hours ago, Windchime said:

I'm known for chiming in every so often.

That's a nice pun!

I took a couple of breaks between my time here so my identity as a forum member is really patchy. Coupled that with multiple name changes and different avatar pics, I really have no idea what I'm seen here as anymore. As a friend? I'm terrible at that and maybe that's all I accounted for. 

• 1 year later...

If anything, I'm known as the sour guy who pretty much complains about anything. I'm not sure if I come off as a jerk or not.

Edited by Cash In

• 4 months later...

I'm that mod. Yes, that mod. The mod you see every day when you pass at work, staring you down like a sheep. Then watches you when you have dinner and go to bed. 

Spoiler

...But to be honest, I sometimes worry if I'm really that likeable to others. I feel like I make others more uncomfortable :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

I don't know to be honest what my reputation is or if others really like me although I like chatting with friends here.

(Although I probably am the biggest Sondash and Sonic user here but then again, I could be wrong)

• Brohoof 1

I imagine I am now viewed as a rather aloof and reserved user these days. My zenith on MLPF has come and gone, to be truthful... but I do still enjoy speaking to other members quite a bit. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

These days I think I'm probably known for being the conservative girl who yammers incessantly in the General Discussion section. 

I guess some think of me as the 'thing that wouldn't die' because I never seem to just go away. :crackle:

• 2 months later...

I'm oddly popular, especially considering that I'm pretty much a complete unknown on all other forums I've frequented. :adorkable: I don't really know why, but I'm definitely glad I've found a place where I feel at home and especially made so many friends here! :fluttershy:

I'm also known as that guy who brohoofs everyone and spends 99% of his time here replying to statuses. :laugh:

• Brohoof 5