Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I honestly don't know my reputation on the forums. I don't think I have done anything wrong to anyone here. If I was good or bad I wouldn't know.

Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 6

I'm known to be a pervert for some odd reason, i have totally no idea why ;)

I'd say i'm an admired member, even tho there are one or two idiots around here.

• Brohoof 2

As long as I continue to successfully carry out my mission to defend truth, justice, muffin-lovers, and all things muffin on these forums, my reputation is irrelevant. :ph34r: I hope some ponies like me though. :) I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit*

• Brohoof 9

Considering I kinda up and vanished for a couple of months. I don't think that many newer members know who I am at all. I never was a super brony star to begin with either, so whatever that tells you.

• Brohoof 3

I'd like to think I've made a good first impression here. Having more brohoofs than posts is evident of that, right?

And I suppose I am famous for advertising a fic that is barely off the ground. And always trying to get FIRST!!!1!!one!1 in new threads in the Welcoming Plaza.

• Brohoof 8

I can say that I'm pretty far from 'famous'... :c

There are a few members here with a post count close to mine, but are way better-known. I don't stand out very often because of my lack of talents and I also rarely join the community in the Chat Thread or the Skype Group.

Yet, I'm very often on the Forum's TF2 Server, where I like to think that I've managed to make a few members notice me. :3

• Brohoof 2

I think what I would be most well known for on here is the music I have composed. I joined in February, but I kept my skills a little more to myself during the time. (I also vanished during the months of summer.)

I believe my reputation is alright. I mean, no one has attacked me in a long time when I stated an opinion or response to something. I certainly wouldn't call myself admired though. As a young composer and author there is so much I could learn not only in creative arts, but in social skills as well. Why would you admire me, when you can admire talented people like Motion Spark for his animation, or Feld0 for his computer skills? :D

I think some people might admire me for typing pretty well written out posts/responses (well I think they're pretty well thought out and written most of the time at least), but I think most people ignore me because I have lots of controversial/unorthodox opinions on stuff. But at the same time that's also probably what I'm famous for here - having opinions that no one agrees with lol

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 5

Nobody knows who I am. Then again, I haven't been here long at all. XD

I'll come back to this thread in a few months or so, we'll see then.

Psh. Come on now. I'm friends with Chaotic Discord. My reputation is rock solid, as I've got CONNECTIONS, man. ;)

Nah, but seriously, I think when I posted my Intro topic, I was merely just someone in the shadows for a few days lol. But I think I got my first 12 brohoofs in like one day, so then I was like, "What are these weird things- OHMYGOD THEY LOVE ME THEY LOVE ME" and then I was automatically hooked.

Now I'm addicted to brohooves, as I'm sure most of you on here are as well. Now I need to go to rehab. :(

• Brohoof 2

I'm famous because of my avatar.

Nah, not really. Although I guess someone seeing me would recognize me pretty quickly, or get freaked out.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I for one think no one genuinely hates me here. I've tried not to step on any toes, and I'm an easygoing person. Due to the fact I spend most of my time in Cloudsdale Colosseum, I've been label as the "King of Cloudsdale" or "Master of Forum Games". Or anything along those lines. I think I may have a few admirers, due to my dedication to silliness. In all, that amounts to people pointing out I spend too much time in Cloudsdale, and no time elsewhere. So for those who've never been there, you probably have no idea who I am.

• Brohoof 3

To put it into perspective, I`m pretty sure I`m like the coworker who comes into work everyday for the last year, makes small talk with others before leaving to questions of "Who the hell is that guy? Is he new here?"

• Brohoof 1

I am not well known, but I don't get hate mail, So I say im pretty neutral, or unpopular. Though I do stick around the fan art and general discussion area, you will find me most there.

I guess you could call me the unofficial forum Deku. Thanks to Djenty of course. Other than that, I mostly stay in the music community, so...

I honestly wouldn't know what I'm "famous" for, I don't believe that I'm famous on here, though some would say otherwise. I would hope that I'm known for being compassionate and silly. And for music and my Pewdiepie voices! :3

• Brohoof 3

I'm... well I think I can safely say, that I haven't done anything bad on any forums (unless you count creating threads into wrong areas by mistake), but I'm not famous for anything or anything like that either. I'd tell why, but I fear I might sound like an attention beggar.

Edited by Koori

i honestly dont know my reputaion on the forums, i mean all i know it that i'm a post whore, an ass and all manner of other things but don't rely know what others think of me. but then again i would not rely care