Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Well, apparently, since I have no idea on what people think of me, I'll just ask what other's think of me. Because... dunno...

...and yes, I'm asking this even though I happen to go offline for weeks then return like nothing happened at all. I need feedback on becoming more popular with you people. And friends. I need loads and loads of friends! Why do I suck at making friends?!?!?!!??!!??!

And yes, I had my terrible posts in the past, and all that. I forgot half of em, but still, I'm pretty sure they were terrible.

Time to post mine!

>Is trolled all the time

>Overreacts to everything

>Does get hate comments

>Is an annoying brat

>Spreads irritation of AJ popularity everywhere, even more than Spazzy

>Still gets brohooves and a lot of profile views

I....no idea. XD

• Brohoof 8

Well, here's mine as well:

-Is trolling mostly all the time

-Has a neg rep in the WoT forums for a controversial thread

-Has a lot of profile views

-Pretty much liked around the forum

-Trumps people in a logic debate

-Acts like Rainbow Dash when he has no sleep

Well there is my overall reputation on forums.

Reply to Clarity:

@,

Also has the best nickname one user could ever have...it goes into the extreme and leaves a wonderful feeling in the community... When one baths in the Tubbie, they feel extremely relaxed....

Why you...

Edited by The Ultimate Brony
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Also has the best nickname one user could ever have...it goes into the extreme and leaves a wonderful feeling in the community... When one baths in the Tubbie, they feel extremely relaxed....

• Brohoof 1

I'm an all-around user. I think I have a pretty good reputation around here. :P I guess my reputation is a very nice and generous user. That's about it.

I've been here a while and I've been posting a lot..also I talk to a lot of users, so I'm pretty well known I guess. :D

I already know I'm not admired xD.

Edited by ~Wubs~

I like to tell myself I'm popular and respected, which is usually exhibited by my cocky and omniscient way of speaking.

Whether or not that's true, that is for you to decide.

I might be late to the party, but soon I'll become the life of it. Give it time. ;)

Just being a Mass Effect fan grants you VIP access to my parties :3 Edited by Twiliscael

Not sure. My main purpose to being here was just to express my opinions about stuff and be in a place where ponies are the norm. Maybe I'm more known as the one with a complicated relationship situation right now. Maybe I'm known for being an awesome pianist. Either way, I just want to be a nice brony that's all.

Hard to say. Nobody seems to hate me and people tend to like my posts...when they see them. I don't jump into every topic out there, but I try to contribute something when I do make a reply. (Failing that, I joke around or rant about something.) I like to steer clear of controversial threads or the ones that are so long nobody has the time to notice everyone else's responses, i.e. "what are you listening to right now" and such. I am probably best known for a thread I made a few weeks after joining, promising to treat all bronies with respect and steer clear of unpleasant nitpicky stuff that adds nothing to the site, the community or most importantly our enjoyment of the show. I think it's working out.

But enough about me, I think the best use of this thread is to make constructive comments about the reputations of a few other users!

@Clarity, I think you are well liked and you make some interesting threads. And of course, your love of Applejack is second to none. Remember, you're not biased--you're just making up for the lack of attention she gets from others. :lol: Kudos. Your only weakness is, yes, overreacting at times.

@Berry Pie, you're a lot of fun. I'm not often in Cloudsdale so I don't see much of you (no wonder your brohoofs are approaching mod levels!), but when I do see you you sound sensitive and bright.

@Crispy, you listen to mean shouty music and no one likes you. LOL. Just kidding, you're a smart guy dedicated to bringing us more of the best music out there.

@Dimitri, your posts are funny and entertaining. We all live in fear that one night you will break into all our houses accompanied by your secret police, announcing the coming of the communist Fluttershy World Order. But until then, we like you.

@sleepyhead, you don't say much but I like what you say. Your avatar also rules.

@Sugar Plum, you usually contribute something with substance and people appreciate that. Shame you don't like yourself more, but I don't think you're as dark or independent as you'd like us to believe. You replied to the thread, didn't you? ;)

@spas-tic Shotty, you're fun and pleasant and your avatar is one of the few humanized pony pics I find appealing. Nevertheless, it must happen: you vs. Clarity for the Undisputed Apple Bucking Championship!

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 5

@Clarity - It's pretty much undeniable that mah reputation is that I'm the biggest AJ fan on this site. I mean, I've been here since 3/25, and ever since then, AJ has been mentioned by me a bazillion times .

Pfft. If I've been here since 3/25, I would have long passed you as the biggest AJ fan on this site. :3

@,

Thanks for your honest opinion of me ;) I think you're a cool guy, you make a lot of detailed posts/topics and say good things about everybody. :)

• Brohoof 2

probably was pretty decent even though not terribly popular untill i got quite drunk one night and started raging against the members and admins of this site a few months ago. sorry about that if i affected you i was having a bad day and will try to get back into the site after an extended leave of absence

I would say I'm not well known but I might be seen once in a while. I post my honest opinions and I have never comdemned anyone for disagreeing with me, and haven't gotten in trouble with anypony. Except this one time at Sugercube Corner I spammed a bit at the end of my comment to reach the 200 words limit. Got 100 warning points, but thats slowly going away as more brohoofs come my way. Yes, I need my brohoofs! :angry: JK its up to you :)

Not sure where my reputation stands. I've been known as a funny guy (even though im serious... im serious guys), but then afk bunch, so I bet newer members don't know me now. Also my blog has the most unique and deep topics out of all the blogs, 10/10 snake pony mods academia concur.

So to sum up my base stats:

Suave: 78

Debuff - Seizure: 100% proc

Debuff - Confuse: 86% proc

Debuff - Lists: 59% proc

• Brohoof 1

I honestly dunno. I've only been here since like July, and I've been pretty active here, but I'm not sure how much everypony likes me.

I've composed quite a bit of orchestrated/symphonic music that for the most part everypony liked...but not many people saw it...

Also i wrote my first fanfic, which is in my signature, that again not many people saw.

...so yeah....not really sure if I have a reputation. Do i? If i do, could somepony reply to this and tell me what it is? xD

I say that I'm a little less than admired, I'm liked. People know me for my MS Paint artworks, Youtube Videos and my "badass/swag" OC

Any links to those artwork videos? I'm just starting to draw stuff and I could use some inspiration from more seasoned artists.

I'm not very well known, that's obvious enough, But i am usually receiving a lot of messages telling me that they liked a picture that i posted or a comment that i said. I try my best to make what i say funny, usually using memes and pictures.

Am i done here?

Looks like it.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Respected but not feared.

Liked but not extolled.

Cool but not stoic.

Warm but not melting.

Intelligent but not omniscent.

Wise but also kind of dim.

Eloquent but not without a simple sense of style. (Shazam.)

Friendly but not... well, no, I am friendly. At least I should hope so. But I really don't like bragging. That's what jerks do, and that's terrible.

• Brohoof 2

To most I am probably just that creep with the good grammar who occasionally comes on to reply to random posts.

I actually have no idea. I would assume most people see me as just another forumer, but I can't calculate what they actually think of me.

For my reputation

I used to be kind of a big deal, considering I was a moderator a few months ago. However, due to other projects and methods of time using, I have found myself unable to be an active member here much.

So if you are a slightly older fart of the forums, you probably know me well, others do not.

I'm just that one guy that's been around since the beginning, but hardly ever posts. I think I have a positive reputation, at least. I've have some popular threads, and a few RPs that were popular until they died out. Other than that, I doubt anyone notices me.