Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I would be surprised if anyone would consider my reputation to be good - I'm a weird, crazed Cake, then again, people seem to like that about me.

Fuck it, I have one of the best reputations around here. Self Proclaimed Famous Guy here.

I suppose people can tell that I'm somewhat special, and so far I doubt anybody has a grudge on me, so yeah, reputation should be somewhat good unless you're a mod and think that I'm better off banned.

Ye need a therapist? I be open on weekends when i'm not plundering with captain. Aye, it'll be fun. I promise.

I don't want a therapist, just a friend :(

I'll be your friend :). Friends are always good :).

They definitely are, especially during these rough times for me :(

Well wee lad, it seems that ye found one! Don't worry mate, I won't bite. Captain said to bite those who steals our rum.

But your avatar is a shark. I heard sharks bite.

Edited by FizzyGreen

I'm not all that well-known, but those who know me, know me well. Or at least some probably do.

I've tried to build a reputation as being somewhat of a contrarian, often arguing different sides of something for the sake of it, indulging in theoretical lines of reasoning for intellectual stimulation while also holding strong views on certain subjects. I'd like to believe most people know I have a fair sense of humour too.

Edit: It seems still need to work on my spelling as well.

Edited by Roughshod
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think I have a bad reputation (I hope not...).  My guess would be that I'm not really associated with anything specific, and people would generally only recognize me because I've never permanently changed my username, and I've had the same signature/avatar for well over a year.  If I decided to randomly change those one day, I could become a completely new person.  :ph34r:  However, the number of people who recognize me is probably dropping as well since I don't post very much anymore...

Edited by Antismurf9001

I'm one of the people who deserves to be ignore,that's what I'm feeling right now :/

No ye dont mate, nobody does. If ye be feeling this way, why not talk to me? I dont have anything to do at the current moment mate, it can't be worse than what ye be doing now.

I'd say it's mixed.

Some people don't really know me, and only like (or dislike) me because I'm staff. Some people are apparently too intimidated by the fact that I'm staff to even want to try to get to know me in the first place, which really sucks but I guess I'm used to it at this point. I'm sure I've pissed off most of the people I've warned, suspended, or banned: who likes to get banned, right? And I have, for sure, made a good number of enemies. In fact, I'm sure there's people I've encountered here who would hurt me in real life if they got the chance.

On the bright side, I have made many true, legitimate, wonderful friends here, friends who don't give a fuck what color my username is and just treat me like a human being. Friends I will cherish and stick with for the rest of my life. These people play a tremendous role in making my life happy, even when so much has gone to shit. Hell, some of them are even family to me at this point. You guys know who you are, and I thank you.

• Brohoof 2

same reason as yours,I don't talk much :/

You two need help, so i'll be the shark to do so. Aye, you to will be my new mates. We'll plunder and eat cookies together! We'll have a great time! Possibly. Do you two wanna be me and captain's new mates? 

You two need help, so i'll be the shark to do so. Aye, you to will be my new mates. We'll plunder and eat cookies together! We'll have a great time! Possibly. Do you two wanna be me and captain's new mates? 

that sounds fun I guess hehe ^^