Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I don't think I really have a reputation. I don't do anything 'fun', I really only stick to Evertree Forest (here) and occasionally post in the MLP section when I see fit.

Really? I see you everywhere on the forums(although I'm mostly in the Everfree Forest threads, so...). I really like your OC, by the way.

Hmm... I'm sure it's been affected over the years. I say things I don't keep along the lines of saying I am going to leave but have often always come back to this place because for some reason I always miss this place.

I've had a bad knack for becoming really negative and pessimistic at times which I am sure have disinterested others in me while I've been here. But certain things you can't change from the past only not to keep on repeating the things you have done then. 

I usually hangout in the forum games, forum lounge section mostly these days. But there are a lot of people I do like on here a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I'm that person with a shit tonne of name changes and who changes their avatar every week.

And despite cursing You are also pretty darn adorable. :v 

• Brohoof 1

And despite cursing You are also pretty darn adorable. :v 

I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN AS ADORABLE THOUGH

I guess I'll just have to swear more. lol

• Brohoof 3

I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN AS ADORABLE THOUGH

I guess I'll just have to swear more. lol

Um... I'm afraid it won't help. XD Sorry, lel *hugs*

You are adorable, deal with it :squee: And Your reaction made You even more adorable :squee:

I'm that person with a shit tonne of name changes and who changes their avatar every week.

Same description than you,but with 3 name changes each 15 days rather than 30.

I leave staff and pretty much the whole forum for about 6 months and come back to find a ton of new people (not that I have a problem with that, I'm glad they're here) and half of our active members here today probably don't know who I am. Huzzah.

I do remember you, Forum Barista. <3
  • Brohoof 2

I don't have a reputation! The only thing that has made me the slightest bit known is my OC in Equestrian Empire, and Everfree Empire, though even then I took a long hiatus. Between the few people I've come in contact with and roleplayer with, I didn't argue or make a bad impression so far... Hopefull that stays the same!

I'm insignificant, I do not have any reputation I am aware of, I am just an average forum writer, however, I wish to start a blog to critique TV and movies, I trying to figure out how to write it, but at the moment, despite seven hundred plus posts, I am only a humble, simple member.

Well I hope it's at least a neutral reputation. I can be opinionated but I try to stay respectful and support my oppinions fairly. Everyone deserves to be respected and given the opportunity to say what s on there minds. <3

You tell me what my reputation is. I'm a little biased.

About a year ago I gained some notice as an obnoxious status spammer and member of the so-called "weeaboo clique" that caused some controversy in certain circles. Nowadays I'm an unknown lurker.

Doesn't bother me really. Popularity is a fickle thing that can and will dissipate as soon as you stop putting effort into it. Actively pursuing it is a waste.

Edited by PearlPermanently
  • Brohoof 4

I am known for being very opinionated and being somewhat or an agitator or reformer depending on what your views might be on the staff here. 

i actually dont know what my reputation is :wat: but I don't think im "famous" im just a normal user I guess :P (well... I dunno what others think about me :rarity: ) though... I do know a lot know me because of my profile pic... so...

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 1

I am EASILY the most well known, loved, adored, and WORSHIPED person to ever GRACE this forum with my presence. EVER.

Actually, no one knows me, and I kinda just float around, posting sideways comments and satirical works on random threads. I'm a handsome hero with no glory, like Batman, or Batbrony up there. (I can't help myself, that latex outfix, the muffins, THE JUSTICE! Gah, it must be love...)

I would assume many people who spoke to me see me as a loudmouthed opinionated asshole, I suppose. Which is probably true.

Edited by SpaceOnion

Really? I see you everywhere on the forums(although I'm mostly in the Everfree Forest threads, so...). I really like your OC, by the way.

Well, to be fair, you're quoting a post of mine from two and a half years ago. =P But I really don't think much has changed.

Thanks for complimenting my OC, though.

• Brohoof 2