Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Kind of the miserable one that no-one notices lol.

I mainly RP but I'll occasionally pop up on an interesting thread, but that's about it. I don't have many friends here.

I don't think I have been on this forum often enough to build up a reputation, so I would say that I neither viewed as bad nor as good.   :wacko:

Not entirely sure if i really even have a reputation yet. But if i do, I doubt its anything bad. I usually try to keep things nice and simple. trust me you dont want to see my bad side. :okiedokielokie:

Probably that guy no one likes because he's depressed all the time, which is depressing. People probably are like "oh it's Danfo, bet he wants to kill himself today, like usual." Yep that's me.

Edited by Danfo98

I think I am well known, I guess, but it seems many do not want to talk to me anymore so honestly I am not sure at this point. I have talked to others about this subject kinda and they have said 'Dude no way you are really popular on the forums!' And I am just like 'Am I? Huh.' :P I am just not sure at this point. Or am I being oblivious here? Confusion!

I honestly don't know. Some people know me,(you know who you are) but I'm not too active here. I wouldn't say I'm an old member, but I've definitely been here for quite a while. I don't post as sporadically as I used to and I tend to stick to the PC master race thread and, on occasion, the Twilight Sparkle fanclub.

Hello there. I've only been here for about a couple of days, precisely only 11 days, and I'm still a new member here. My reputation here is still low, although I made a few friends in the forum while playing games at the Cloudsdale Colosseum. Yep, And I still need some help in role-playing as I'm not good at making up stories.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad for me as well. I can count well over a dozen people who dislike me or refuse to answer. Nobody likes something they don't understand and fear is the greatest misunderstanding. Like spiders or snakes.

To be honest, nobody would know if I left.

I used to have a somewhat negative reputation on here as being, well, an arrogant douche-canoe, but I'd say I have mellowed out considerably. That, and taking a 6+ month hiatus probably helped too, since everyone forgot about the arguments I picked 

• Brohoof 1

I'm just a parasprite here so not much in the way of reputation. I'm the 23rd green parasprite from Swarm of the Century. You don't know which one I'm talking about? Exactly my point.  :lol:

I do have more of a reputation of fimfiction.net though. I have a decent following there because I've been writing for a few years.  :D

• Brohoof 1