Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

When I first got into the RP stuff, people thought I was... a bit of a prick. And you know what? Thats fair. Heck, I'll admit that I was a prick, albeit shamefully. I was younger and dumber. Very arrogant. Ignorant to a fault.

But then life stuff happened. Ended up coming back after awhile. Life humbled me, showed me that I'm not invincible, and it reflects in my content.

Nowadays, I say I'm not very well known, but I try to help people out and talk to them, if they want. I just want to chill, RP respectfully, and crack the ocassional Hokuto No Ken jokes that no one else seems to get. I love the people on the forums and I visit when I can. Ive got you all to thank for keeping my graveyard shift interesting!

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't honestly know, but probably well known for the most part. Not popular, but someday I'll beat that Lady Gaga. 

I think after spending 4 months here now, i've become pretty much a standard guy here and most people seem to really like me, even if i sometimes say things that they don't want to hear.

• Brohoof 2

Eh, probably appreciated? But definitely not pony famous. :P I'm a silly little duckling just here to talk about random crap and to waddle and hang out.

Hmm... well I am not sure if I have been part of this forum for long enough to have built a reputation, let alone the fandom.  That being said, I hope that when the time comes that I have built a reputation, that it will be a good one.  I try my "darnedest" in every situation to respect everypony's opinion. :)

I don't really think I have much of a rep. I joined a while back and made a bunch of friends but then I took a several month hiatus and when I came back most of the people posting are new to me and the people I was familiar with are no longer active.

Other than that, I don't think my rep is good since I head to the forums to argue with right-wing Americans and religious nuts, bringing my damnable logic to discussions where they're not wanted. So yeah, most of the people I talk to here are on the opposite side of an argument with me so I'm not very well liked.

On the other hand, most people in the Life Advice forums say I give good advice so I suppose I have a good rep there.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

I've had my ups and downs. I don't know to say if I'm bad or good, but one thing is for sure: I'm ignored.

Same with me, the ignored part. I will be known some time or later!!!!