Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Depends on who you ask. Most people recognice me, only by my semi-distracting avatar.

I have said some terrible things earlier so some people REALLY don't like me anymore. Sadly I am stupid like that.

Most people seem to be fine with me though.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on who you ask. Most people recognice me, only by my semi-distracting avatar.

I have said some terrible things earlier so some people REALLY don't like me anymore. Sadly I am stupid like that.

Most people seem to be fine with me though.

What things do they not like you for? I think you are cool

• Brohoof 1

My reputation on the forums? Well, I don't really know. I am not sure I have a reputation here at all :P. I wouldn't know what I am known for.... RPing... I guess? ^^;;

• Brohoof 2

My reputation on the forums? Well, I don't really know. I am not sure I have a reputation here at all :P. I wouldn't know what I am known for.... RPing... I guess? ^^;;

To me you are that one cool guy that is everywhere!

Haha honestly I'm not sure.

Am I kinda a nobody? Maybe, but I'd like to think I have a somewhat reputation in the pony fan art section :P

You are big in my mind! You drew Kivil!!!!

• Brohoof 1

I don't have one. ^_^

At least I think I don't. :)

Yeah you do D: For being one of the cutest and most boopable members here :3 Also, for being supah nice and fun to talk to. ^.^ But anyhow >.> <.< *sneaks away~*

• Brohoof 1

You know, I'm not sure. I know for certain that my reputation isn't bad, because I've never been mean to anyone. At the same time, though, I'm not too well known here to have a reputation of anything in particular. I'll shoot from the hip and say that maybe my reputation is my Japanese Word a Day blog -- but that's the best I think I've got. :squee:

Edited by Jaxsie

I have no idea.

Literally, no idea.

Some people like me, and it has been confirmed that there is a hate club for me. Really, there is somewhere.

Whaiii?

Whai are you envious?

On the forums I used to frequent, there was a large division between MLP and Anime, and both sides had nothing but distaste for each other. About a year ago, our community threads were locked, and we were more or less exiled from the forum. Both groups dwindled in numbers, but there were still quite a few Anime fans remaining as opposed to only one of me. I quickly and inexplicably became the source of all of their hatred, and I have to say...it was pretty damn amusing. They put up some decent fights here and there, but overall they weren't that...well, let's just say they weren't all there, intellectually speaking. I do quite miss them, though, as much as they hated me.