Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Hmm... I don't really know. This is the internet so it's very easy for someone to think that they're liked but in reality everyone on the forums hates them. I hope that's not the case for me... I don't think it is... I hope.

Well I would say I'm know for being best Fluttershy fan but that would be lying seeing as Dimitri walks the forums. Hmm... I don't really know. I don't think I'm that famous. I've gotten many compliments for my role playing though so that's something.

• Brohoof 2

I may have a load of posts, but most of them are from Roleplay, and only those involved in said Roleplay's are the ones I really know.

I mostly use the PM system now and post way less than I used to, and I'm always forgotten when I change my name, so I wouldn't say that I'm "popular". I'm really just that crazy chick everyone sees lurking. XD

I've been around for a while.

I think my reputation here is good because of all the name changes I have made over the months. Plus, I used to be very active here.

80% of my posts come from Roleplay World.

I like to think I'm a well received person around here. Two major threads, consistent lurking and the like.

I'm not super mega popular, but I know I'm known.

• Brohoof 2

I feel ignored, I try to post as much as I can, but I'm ignored by other members. ;_;

That's what happens when your parents wont let you stay up all night posting. :/

• Brohoof 3

I think I'm a good guy, but I don't think anyone admires me and I'm pretty sure most people don't know of me. I try my best to be as friendly as possible and I always try to be funny and enjoyable.

I still sure that I'm not admired or anything though.

If anything people know me for being a bearded, communist, Russian who ADORES Fluttershy and abhors Big Mac. Also I'm homicidal with a messed up past.

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer
  • Brohoof 3

I don't think I really have a reputation. I don't do anything 'fun', I really only stick to Evertree Forest (here) and occasionally post in the MLP section when I see fit.

• Brohoof 1

How the crap am I supposed to know? :|

lol I'm sure I'm only known inside the GCT and some other Cloudsdale Colosseum areas.

And even then, I got no idea what my reputation in there would exactly be. :lol:

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 2

i have no idea! i post quite a bit, never really in one general area, i don't do bad stuff (to my memory) and i haven't ever posted in the RP place so no one there knows me. so i just sort of get around

I don't have much of a reputation on the forums yet... But as soon as I join the signature team... I hope to get a better reputation!

But for now... I'm just the mobian brony who's lazy... XD

And who goes "..." A lot

Meh... I'm not sure... I think some people know me, even though I joined less than a week ago. When I mentioned that I code in my welcoming post I actually got a lot of attention for it. People say that I always leave them with a smile, and that's how I want to be. I tend to be really polite anyways.

Well, I'm too lazy to type anything else, so I'm gonna go be respectful somewhere else... ;)

I'm not very well known but I don't think I have a bad reputation on the forums. I don't I've done anything that would really affect my near non-existent reputation. I think to most people I'm just another user, not really anyone memorable.

I'm relatively new here, so I guess I'm more unknown. Kind of an "in the middle" reputation as well, as most people probably don't know me long enough to make an accurate analysis.

• Brohoof 1

This is a hard one. I'd like to hope no one hates me. I may have caught the ire of a couple of people from time to time but I'm generally a nice and respectful fellow, even in arguments. Overall, I'd say I'm liked. (At least when I show up. I'm a world class lurker.)

• Brohoof 1

I, as a person, am very unknown. There's only about 1 or 2 people who legitimately know a single thing about me; miscellaneous information such as age and location irrelevant and unfactored. Perhaps people know my thoughts on a few things, but I cannot tell who actually reads my thought-out walls of texts and stores it in their brain, somewhere. I'm quite cynical, so I usually assume my big walls of text are disregarded and considered annoying. I'm probably most well known in Cloudsdale, which, I simply act like a freak in there; nothing like my real self at all, so that's pretty useless. I really don't know who thinks of me as what, and to what extent, why, how, or whatever, and to be quite honest, I don't really care. As long as people don't find me to be a complete idiot, I don't mind what my reputation is, and popularity schmopularity.

• Brohoof 3

I honestly don't know my reputation on the forums. I don't think I have done anything wrong to anyone here. If I was good or bad I wouldn't know.

Dusty has a reputation for being dusty! :D

I don't think i really have any sort of reputation on these forums, i disappeared for near enough a month and nobody even noticed >.>

• Brohoof 2

I think I'm somewhat popular in a positive way. Admired? I don't think so. What am I known for? Some people say I don't ever have anything negative to say about anyone on the forum. I think most (or at least more) people know me for roleplaying

• Brohoof 2

I have no desire to have a dedicated reputation and neither should any pony I think. If you feel you contribute to the over all good of the community then you should feel happy with that. If you feel you are not getting recognition you believe you deserve that is a whole different story all together. However, any pony should understand that it's the group as whole has elements and different kinds of ponies that come from all walks of life and all ages and all backgrounds. A true reputation comes from a pony's personal mission statement and directive to themself and their ability to carry out that mission. Sometimes it can take longer then it needs to be but each pony has to work at their own pace and seek mentorship from ponies with better talent at their craft so they can teach you to be better at your craft. As that, is one of the true powers of friendship in a community.