Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Being a wonderful artist and a roleplayer :D

Well, now that I am a part of staff, I am not sure anymore. I still am not sure what my "reputation" itself ^^;

Awww... *hugs*

Your staff title is unfortunate, it might just be me, but the title "Sectional Staff" makes me think of staff members who should be sectioned. :P

• Brohoof 1

It is really sad that some of you believe that nobody will recognize you, because I've been reading this thread, and I recognized every single user that posted here x)

Also, about my reputation?

Pink name/10 I cannot control it

• Brohoof 1

No one knows or cares about me on this site so I don't know but if I had to guess

That person who has terrible grammar or That person who roleplays but isn't good at it or That person everyone ignores.

It is really sad that some of you believe that nobody will recognize you, because I've been reading this thread, and I recognized every single user that posted here x)

Also, about my reputation?

Pink name/10 I cannot control it

Sure...I bet you don't recognize me.

Edited by KingF1@m31990

... people have fans here?  Really?  I'd have thought it was cool enough here to need a sweater; fans are ridiculous.

As for the original question, I don't know - I suppose folks who have had the chance to chat with me like me, and that's dine and fandy.

I don't really require a rep, I guess... it's just one of those social things I've never understood.  *shrug*

• Brohoof 1