Clarity

Your reputation on the forums?

I don't have one. At least, I don't think so.

Being a wonderful artist and a roleplayer :D

My reputation on the forums? Well, I don't really know. I am not sure I have a reputation here at all  :P. I wouldn't know what I am known for.... RPing... I guess? ^^;;

Well, now that I am a part of staff, I am not sure anymore. I still am not sure what my "reputation" is in itself ^^;

Being a wonderful artist and a roleplayer :D

Well, now that I am a part of staff, I am not sure anymore. I still am not sure what my "reputation" itself ^^;

Awww... *hugs*

Your staff title is unfortunate, it might just be me, but the title "Sectional Staff" makes me think of staff members who should be sectioned. :P

Badges

I am no one. I am nothing. Probably known as an asshole or something.

I am that one guy who comments random things, and then regrets all life decisions leading up to that point.

I am not really famous for anything, i just sit around spurting out my opinion.

I had a much better reputation around 2013, now I'm probably just known as another depressed idiot.

You've probably seen my posts on a couple of topics maybe passed over my profile once but i don't think i have a rep... if i did it's the guy who talks to much... or has a kick *ss avatar.  B)

Dunno honestly. I don't really care when it comes to a 'Reputation' i just make sure to be friendly and helpfull :)

(edited)

How about being a nobody lol

sig-4147160.large.gif

Edited by Veolala

People who have seen me around probably believe I'm a trouble maker c: 

Hmm... I don't really think I have one! Just a lurker with a couple of random friends here and there, I guess. c:

It is really sad that some of you believe that nobody will recognize you, because I've been reading this thread, and I recognized every single user that posted here x)

Also, about my reputation?

Pink name/10 I cannot control it

Badges

I don't really know. I take it many might see me as a negative nancy as I don't always have the most comforting things to say.

(edited)

No one knows or cares about me on this site so I don't know but if I had to guess

That person who has terrible grammar or That person who roleplays but isn't good at it or That person everyone ignores.

It is really sad that some of you believe that nobody will recognize you, because I've been reading this thread, and I recognized every single user that posted here x)

Also, about my reputation?

Pink name/10 I cannot control it

Sure...I bet you don't recognize me.

Edited by KingF1@m31990

I guess I'm just that random staffer that people notice sometimes. I make jokes sometimes. (Not good ones though)

I'm not so sure, but I hope I have a good reputation. I've certanily made friends who I hang with on and off the forums who I met here so I must be doing something right :)

I am (believe) still known as that person who wants to work on the mod team and posts a lot to go up through the ranks!

... people have fans here?  Really?  I'd have thought it was cool enough here to need a sweater; fans are ridiculous.

As for the original question, I don't know - I suppose folks who have had the chance to chat with me like me, and that's dine and fandy.

I don't really require a rep, I guess... it's just one of those social things I've never understood.  *shrug*

Badges

(edited)

i think that:

I'm not popular and get ignored but around few users I am kind and helpful.

Edited by The Cerberus

Badges

I think I am a little bit too new to the forum to really have a reputation. :P

My rep? Uhh better ask them... But I personally think I'm known for my love of rp's and unique ideas

I don't think I have a reputation at all, I mean I used to offer up advice on the Life Advice section and got some positive results from that but other than that meh...

for the most part, I dont think I have much of a reputation here, I dont really make waves much. 

I may or may not be known. I have no idea.