Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

My reputation on the forum is "well excellent", I stayed for a little bit on every Thursday to Sunday to know what pony fans will do about the show and everything else. :)

Pretty good from where I'm standing, because I don't put much stock into opinions of people. Hell, even when I was a Blank Flank I was walking around the place like I had been here for years. Confidence becomes me. 

Well overall my reputation is that dumbflank who always seems to do and say the wrong things just at the right moment for someone to be mad. Seriously nothing that comes from my mouth is good its nothing but garbage and it ALWAYS comes out wrong. Apparently I'm too critical of myself but half the time I feel I'm not harsh enough,because I almost always say or do something wrong.  If I'm famous its because I'm a moron who can't say anything right and just makes everyone else mad. 

Edited by CookieK

Well overall my reputation is that dumbflank who always seems to do and say the wrong things just at the right moment for someone to be mad. Seriously nothing that comes from my mouth is good its nothing but garbage and it ALWAYS comes out wrong. Apparently I'm too critical of myself but half the time I feel I'm not harsh enough,because I almost always say or do something wrong.  If I'm famous its because I'm a moron who can't say anything right and just makes everyone else mad. 

You have 47 hoofs, and not an abundance of posts to rack up 100's, so can't always be wrong or bad :)

• Brohoof 1

Well no one has said they hate me or at least not to me. So I guess I have an Okay reputation... except I have a curse of where ever I go, a Spiderman thread follows....

Nah just kidding!

I try to keep things positive, that is why everyday I send people random Good News through the PM and try to give new Members a happy welcome when I can. Make people's stay on the Forums a good one.

Edited by Plague Doctor

I'm not trying to brag but I have a great reputation on the forums. I've never done anything mean to anyone or hated on anything. I have gotten hate before but I just don't respond to it

• Brohoof 2

On the main italian forum:
''The guy who ninj'd our subbing team on Snowdrop and Double Rainboom subs'' and ''The guy who translates NSFW stuff even if he didn't''
On other forums:
''Who?''

I think if you have an eye catching avatar and sig and you never change them, then more people will recognise you from somewhere.

I've only been on these forums since August and I have about 350 posts and nobody has ever said anything bad about me from wht I've heard.

To be honest...I have absolutely no idea if my reputation is good or bad. I would rather have more friends on the forums than have more people know who I am.

• Brohoof 1

Im trying my best to maintain a reputation of crazy discord worshiper dude who annoys everyone trying to be funny. I even made the mods mad and almost got warning points.... Fun! 

But after all, it is others who must say what impression they got from you...

One can not know what others think of him...

Edited by Missklang

I guess I would like to have a good number of brohoofs but mostly to make friends and share the magic of friendship! Also to become a really good Fanfiction writer (if you see my fanfictions they have so much spelling mistakes.......annoying) and MLP artist!

I would say about 4/10 of the forum knows who i am but if anything people should know me for the guy who loves the show Code Lyoko.