Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

...is a bit frosty as I have a few warnings from 2014 and prior. But then again, I'm not nearly as frequent with my posts compared to other members here, and as a result I'm not as well known, except maybe in the Count to one million thread.

I've come much closer to a ban on a couple of other boards I frequent (one of which I got a suspension), both of which you'd probably not recognise.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

whjat do u ponies think of my reputation

I think you need to discover that mysterious entity known as the Shift Key. Please.

I'm the pony who tells things. Some may know me for being sassy. A few know me as an artist. I'm a theory writer, a critic, an overly rude forum member, "Who?", an advisor, a generic person. It all depends on who you ask.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to think there's at least, um, 3 people who would recognise me on here? ^_^

idk, I mean, I have like....1000 brohoofs so thats gotta count for something right? xD

• Brohoof 1

Well, now that I am a part of staff, I am not sure anymore. I still am not sure what my "reputation" is in itself ^^;

I still am not sure about my reputation on the forums, but I believe it is a rather positive one :)

• Brohoof 1