Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

'Random hippy guy that spams quotes I guess' x3

It's true that you're not too well-known at the moment, but, you did kinda just join like three days ago o.o Whatever the community you join is like, no matter how warm or cold, or big or small, you gotta give things time for people to know more about you and engage with you. Same for the most well-known members, same for the least. I get you're shy right now, but that's okay, loads of us were (some still are xD) when we joined, me included; just get more comfy with this place, post around, maybe in a fan club or two, reply to a few status updates if they feel right for you, and things should feel more natural for you soon enough. :)

Alternatively, if big communities like this aren't your thing, World of Equestria may be more to your liking, IDK ^_^

I was just stating the obvious :T

Your typical member, except I often go all tl;dr and may crack unfunny jokes from time to time. I'm just sort of "eh" when it comes to art; Not a celebrity but not totally ignored either.

Edited by PGNatsu

Have I posted on here before? I think I have! I'm too lazy to go look so.. 

I do not think I have a reputation, though I post quite a bit so I think some people maybe recognize me?
I mean, how can you forget me?! The amazing Snake?!
:rarity:  <--- What is even up with that emoticon. Rarity, trees aren't hats.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty sure my reputation can be summed up with

"Hey, I think I saw a few of that person's posts in another thread..."

Nothing more :P I just kinda stumble into a thread, say something, and then stumble out to do something else for a few hours.

• 7 months later...

Thinking about it for a while, I have no idea what my reputation is here anymore. My signatures are not any good so I know I don't have a rep for that these days, but it also feels like I am fading into obscurity no matter what I do. Knowing the odds I put people off despite all of my efforts to not do so. I fear that my reputation here isn't very good anymore.

I'm this person somewhat obsessed with being more popular than people who join after me, and I never finish my art requests. I am a Twii fan, and self proclaimed 'Pony Queen'

I guess I'm known for being a kpop fan

I guess lol

Thinking about it for a while, I have no idea what my reputation is here anymore. My signatures are not any good so I know I don't have a rep for that these days, but it also feels like I am fading into obscurity no matter what I do. Knowing the odds I put people off despite all of my efforts to not do so. I fear that my reputation here isn't very good anymore.

Whaaaaaaat

Your sigs are amazing

I still have that gif I made with your old avi on it

sig-4203524.Jo4scNb.gif

• Brohoof 3

My reputation... I use to be pretty well known especially around the forums games, but it would seem in my absents a lot of people have joined, and left. So I couldn't really say if people like me, or hate me at the moment, but on a scale from one to ten I'd say my reputation would be a 6.2/10.

(edited)

I have no rep. At least, not that I'm aware of. If there's some secret fan-group that's talking about me, then cool. But I mean, I haven't really done much on the forums other than post occasionally and constantly lurk. :orly:

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~
  • Brohoof 2

I'm known for the posting-way-too-often person. I'm also the kind of person who doesn't try to be noticed but ends up being noticed...:/

Wish I can brohoof 1 million times. Congrats, you found out the reason I keep trying to get popular. 

I honestly have no idea what my reputation is around here. I'm not sure I want to know. I do most of my posting here in the General Discussion/Everfree Forest area but I don't know what kind of impression I make, if any. 

I try to avoid being annoying but I think I failed at that on my first day here. Sorry ponies!  :please:

I'm a person who keeps comparing themself to others. When I see some person who joins after me, have more posts or be more popular, I try to bypass them because losing is embarrassing. I started posting too often because of other people, and I'm worried about what others think of me. I'm a person who didn't care until something happens. I try to please too often, and pride myself too much on my crappy work. I am a Twii fan, who only strives to be more popular than the 'newbies.' I act rude at times to keep up my popularity. I am the self proclaimed 'Pony Queen.'

Considering I have a tendency to vanish for months on end; not good, not bad, I'm just here (sometimes). I'm that guy that'll vanish, then reappear, chuck a few comments here and there, then vanish again.

I still am not sure about my reputation on the forums, but I believe it is a rather positive one :)

Some time has passed now. 

I am still not sure what my reputation would be, since I don't really hear anything, but if I have to guess, I guess it would have to be "that Sectional that works in the FiM section" :P 

I haven't been here long enough to know precisely!  :D  But now that I think about it, it might just be something average. I tend to make mistakes every now and then but I don't feel like I'd be hated. Maybe? One can never know. Sometimes I post way too much within a short amount of time and maybe someone somewhere finds it irritating. I just exist here quite neutrally and I'm not sure how to feel about it in general. 

Title says it all! What do you think of your reputation on the forums? Good or bad? Are you admired, or ignored? What are you "famous" for? Be honest! ;)

I'm famous for nothing honestly >.<

I think its kind of pathetic that I'd like to be much more known than I am now, simply because I want to have friends. 

Well, I'm pretty famous in CTAM! Wait banned ...

I also do a few RPs! Wait, nopony cares or replies to them back..

Uhm ...

Well...

I guess I just post where I post, randomly watching User profiles and send birthday messages to my friends when they have birthday, even when they where last on on 2014 or so.

1-10? Probably somewhere in the middle nowadays.