Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I wouldn't say that I have a reputation but I guess I've become famous for posting on the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club Thread after I first started posting around here.

Eh, I'd say non-existent. I've posted a bit on show and general discussion threads, shared arts made by people better than me for that on two fanclubs or so...and that's it I guess? Then again, been watching silently for a long time, registered only recently so...there's that too.

Not that I care for reputation, just here to share my passion for the show with other fans :fluttershy:

I'd say it's pretty much non-existent, I've only been here for a few weeks and I already changed my name and profile picture not so long ago. Some people probably recognize me as the guy with the Mr. Peanut Butter avatar but that would be it  :twi:

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!
Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,
Oh how they wiggle and squirm!

I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice,
And throw the skins away!
Nobody knows how fat I grow,
On worms three times a day!

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,
I think I'll go eat worms!
Big fat juicy ones,
Eensie weensy squeensy ones,
See how they wiggle and squirm!

(I never quite realized how horrifying this song is until right now.)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that would require someone bolly well taking the time to actually talk to me!

Do like to think though I got a reputation for being witty & eccentric. Popped up quite a few decent topics & like to toss in a good critique to long dead requests. Its neigh on improbable to get me to outright hate anyone or anything, so no doubt I can hold my own once a conversation takes hold.

Knowing my reputation would require me knowing someone who lets me know that they know me. And as far as I know, I don't know if anyone I know knows that they know me. Ow! OW! BRAIN SPASM!

I don't believe that I've posted and interacted nearly enough to gain a reputation of any kind.  Well, perhaps outside of 'That person who really likes frogs'.

sig-4736177.g7Ql3pk.gif

I share your affinity for frogs as well.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure...i would say just a floater, in and out kind of person. *while making a quick posts*

*shrugs* wouldn't have a clue really, you'd have to ask others what they think of me..

im still trying to make my mark here, not been too active on these forums too long, but I hope that you lot get to know me as time goes. 

I'd love to get to know you and your adorable OC more =^.^=

• Brohoof 1