Clarity

Your reputation on the forums?

On 5/5/2017 at 7:17 AM, JonasDarkmane said:

Been a long time since I posted here ^_^

I guess I am not that very known anymore. I guess I am more known as the guy who is a conservative, nothing more :P

The heck you say! I would suggest that before you became staff you were well known and your visibility didn't lower none when you took on a badge.  

I can't really opine objectively here because I know you a bit more than the average user and have been able to see you as a real genuine and passionate guy, but believe me when I say you got some street cred here Jonas!

Respect!

My rep is going to depend on when the person looking at me joined I suppose. If you joined in September on last year it will likely be different than if you joined earlier than that. 

I think I'm seen as a wild card. Decent guy who likes to champion some and tends to challenge others, and makes some who don't know me ... nervous. ;)

Not sure how other people on this forum here view me. I have been on here since January but I am not extremely active. I have had a few posts taken down by staff for some pretty ridiculous reasons but that is about it.

I don't know, maybe a ok guy with a grumpy avatar.

Badges

I don't care about reputation. I only care about being famous and making money. Money is everything! :lol:

916129__safe_solo_animated_screencap_dis

Badges

I really don't know, lol. I've been leaving for coming back for 4+ years now, feel like I'm somewhat old here but don't know what people think about me.

I don't really know to be honest.  A mod came to me and said they liked my positivity in the forums so I think so far I'm known for that. As for being "popular"... i'm not. 

Been here for awhiiile but my constant come back and then leave attitude probably means any reputation and friends I had years ago have moved on. I know some of them still hang around here though ^3^

Badges

I'm known for drinking tea and drawing stuff.

Oh and like.. Owning a Salon

but i don't feel I'm well known just kinda an artists on this site

20 minutes ago, Prophet said:

I'm known for drinking tea and drawing stuff.

Oh and like.. Owning a Salon

but i don't feel I'm well known just kinda an artists on this site

Tea <3

To be honest, not good, people are probably sick and fed up with me, I just have that effect on people in real life so I wouldn't Imagine it's any different here. People are people, no matter if it's online or real life, it's still you coming through and I just don't have a very popular aura about me. I'm used to this now so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to, I just try to ignore the hate or take it if it makes sense and I need to better myself somehow, people are nice enough to not say anything here though, most the time.

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I don't really know to be honest.  A mod came to me and said they liked my positivity in the forums so I think so far I'm known for that. As for being "popular"... i'm not. 

You've only been here for a short time but you already seem like a major fixture, and a welcome one! And I certainly wouldn't say you're not popular. You're awesome. :P

Badges

Well, I used to be a lot more active when I first joined, and then for a couple years before leaving a few times....

I doubt anyone aside from some old members who are still around know me, haha

I had quite a few friends who know me but they've all but left the forums for reasons.

Probably don't have much of one. I'm just around sometimes, and it doesn't seem much more than that.

On 5/6/2017 at 10:41 PM, TigerGeekGuy said:

I'm probably known as "that guy" that just hangs around the forum games and is pretty much nonexistent everywhere else, rarely ever posting. 

Same here. I'm not very active, and It doesn't help that I change my avatar a lot.

Badges

I've pretty much been on the forums for almost 10 months now and I've evolved tons mentally from when I first joined. Probably everyone sees me as a person who's also a computerised data logic processing machine as that's how I'm arranged mentally. Probably everyone has seen me around by now as I'm active every single day I can! :)

I doubt I even have one anymore xD I'm mostly just a lurker these days

Badges

I've been on the forums for not to long but in the time I have been here I would say I've been pretty active but far from famous 

1 hour ago, Yumekai said:

I've been on the forums for not to long but in the time I have been here I would say I've been pretty active but far from famous 

Me too. I have been around for like an halve year now and I think people here know me, but I wouldn't say I am famous here. ;)

Badges

68930c234f2989ea7d9fc327544778e8-d5q4hbz
Can't really talk for other people but I have a feeling that my reputation nowadays is related to cats somehow :3

Badges

11 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Can't really talk for other people but I have a feeling that my reputation nowadays is related to cats somehow :3

Well, today IS caturday :D

Badges

(Hopefully, I don't HAVE a reputation on the forums - but I guess my sarcastic comments will eventually attract notice :) )

Badges

Since I know about the Hasbro executives and even MLP cast members anonymously browsing through MLP forums I bet I've already gotten their attention with my theory of the show. Probably they are going to contact me about it sometime in the future. It's just probably for now they have decided to stay quiet about it for now but still I'm awaiting you to contact me if you're from Hasbro or the MLP cast team. :) 

I am King Muffin.

That's pretty much all I have to say about my reputation. I spend all my time in the forum games, so I have a super low post counter with a decently high brohoof counter.

I should probably hang around in other parts of the forum. Most of you probably don't know me.

I have been around here since the end of 2014, yet i doubt much people know me here other then the *depressed but socially akward* person xD.

Badges