Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

• 1 month later...

I really don't know, lol. I've been leaving for coming back for 4+ years now, feel like I'm somewhat old here but don't know what people think about me.

I don't really know to be honest.  A mod came to me and said they liked my positivity in the forums so I think so far I'm known for that. As for being "popular"... i'm not. 

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Prophet said:

I'm known for drinking tea and drawing stuff.

Oh and like.. Owning a Salon

but i don't feel I'm well known just kinda an artists on this site

Tea <3

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, not good, people are probably sick and fed up with me, I just have that effect on people in real life so I wouldn't Imagine it's any different here. People are people, no matter if it's online or real life, it's still you coming through and I just don't have a very popular aura about me. I'm used to this now so it doesn't bother me as much as it used to, I just try to ignore the hate or take it if it makes sense and I need to better myself somehow, people are nice enough to not say anything here though, most the time.

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I don't really know to be honest.  A mod came to me and said they liked my positivity in the forums so I think so far I'm known for that. As for being "popular"... i'm not. 

You've only been here for a short time but you already seem like a major fixture, and a welcome one! And I certainly wouldn't say you're not popular. You're awesome. :P

• Brohoof 3

Well, I used to be a lot more active when I first joined, and then for a couple years before leaving a few times....

I doubt anyone aside from some old members who are still around know me, haha

I had quite a few friends who know me but they've all but left the forums for reasons.

• Brohoof 2

On 5/6/2017 at 10:41 PM, TigerGeekGuy said:

I'm probably known as "that guy" that just hangs around the forum games and is pretty much nonexistent everywhere else, rarely ever posting. 

Same here. I'm not very active, and It doesn't help that I change my avatar a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I've pretty much been on the forums for almost 10 months now and I've evolved tons mentally from when I first joined. Probably everyone sees me as a person who's also a computerised data logic processing machine as that's how I'm arranged mentally. Probably everyone has seen me around by now as I'm active every single day I can! :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Yumekai said:

I've been on the forums for not to long but in the time I have been here I would say I've been pretty active but far from famous 

Me too. I have been around for like an halve year now and I think people here know me, but I wouldn't say I am famous here. ;)

11 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Can't really talk for other people but I have a feeling that my reputation nowadays is related to cats somehow :3

Well, today IS caturday :D

• Brohoof 1

Since I know about the Hasbro executives and even MLP cast members anonymously browsing through MLP forums I bet I've already gotten their attention with my theory of the show. Probably they are going to contact me about it sometime in the future. It's just probably for now they have decided to stay quiet about it for now but still I'm awaiting you to contact me if you're from Hasbro or the MLP cast team. :) 

I am King Muffin.

That's pretty much all I have to say about my reputation. I spend all my time in the forum games, so I have a super low post counter with a decently high brohoof counter.

I should probably hang around in other parts of the forum. Most of you probably don't know me.