Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

I'm oddly popular, especially considering that I'm pretty much a complete unknown on all other forums I've frequented. :adorkable:I don't really know why, but I'm definitely glad I've found a place where I feel at home and especially made so many friends here! :fluttershy:

I'm also known as that guy who brohoofs everyone and spends 99% of his time here replying to statuses. :laugh:

1. Because you're awesome, nice & awesome! B)
  2. This is also true. :)

I guess I'm pretty popular but I'm not exactly sure why. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Because you're awesome, nice & awesome! B)
  2. This is also true. :)

Thanks, my friend! :twismile:

I'd say you're also known for being awesome and friendly to everyone! :yay:

And having an incredible number of brohoofs and days won. ;)

• Brohoof 5

I think I would still be considered the sour person on the forum, who people don't really have a solid opinion on.

(edited)

My reputation may be along the lines of: "Gay as f*** and a bit intolerant of stupidity, both occasionally get them in trouble. Otherwise, seems decent enough". Well, that's what it is today.

In 2014 it may have been more like "What is wrong with this kid?"

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

I’m not ALWAYS on here so my rep isn’t that noticeable, but I think the people I have talked to liked talking to me. :D It’d be nice to make more of an effort to get noticed more. But I’m kind of lazy and shy hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say I have a good reputation on the forums. Guess I'm known for posting my astronomy images on here and constantly blabbering talking about telescopes.  :twismile:

On 4/18/2019 at 12:02 PM, The Recherche said:

I imagine I am now viewed as a rather aloof and reserved user these days. My zenith on MLPF has come and gone, to be truthful... but I do still enjoy speaking to other members quite a bit. :grin:

It's not often I see the word "Zenith" used outside of the astronomy community  :grin:

• Brohoof 1

I have been active here for just 2 and a half weeks. I have not gain any negative reputation I think, so that's a good start.

• Brohoof 3

Uh, basically none, honestly. I used to be super active on the Forum Games page and dabbled in roleplays every now and again, but mostly now I just talk in General Discussion and post really unfunny memes or unimportant status updates. :v