Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Depends on where you spend your time in the forum, you may or may not know me even existing.

Some might say that I'm a good person, the rest of the herd might say that I'm a dirty hateful bastard that shouldn't be allowed to roam free without at least three mods on my tail

Personally?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure i'm relatively unknown I think... But I have no idea I never really noticed any hate or admiration or anything towards myself.

I think I am ehh... FAIRLY well known...

Mostly because of my avatar and the fact that I like to post every so often

Although I am quite surprised that I'm not quite known for absolutely bombing the forum games section in cloudsdale one day/night :P

Personally, I'm not all quite sure. I've been here for a few months already, but I don't post a lot. But based on my firm, blunt posts in my topic dealing with California banning gay conversion therapy as well as my blogs, my guess is that I have a mixed to slightly positive reputation.

I'm pretty sure i'm relatively unknown I think... But I have no idea I never really noticed any hate or admiration or anything towards myself.

People know about you. You make some good threads and you're a generous hoofer also. You enjoy kicking off conversations and then watching where they go. I always thought you were pretty cool.

@Dark Qiviut: "Proudly controversial" is right. Your blogs are quite interesting. I'm more likely to agree with your political opinions than DeltaTangent's or LadyRarity's. All three of you are very intelligent, but you seem to value individual freedoms above all else. The problem is that not all rights can be respected or enforced. The government can't do it (and maybe shouldn't try), and the people are not always ready. Strange how long it's taken us to get where we are, after announcing that everyone had the right to pursue happiness. I must differ with the guy in your sig, though. I think people have the right to any opinion they like, informed or otherwise.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 2

People know about you. You make some good threads and you're a generous hoofer also. You enjoy kicking off conversations and then watching where they go. I always thought you were pretty cool.

@Dark Qiviut: "Proudly controversial" is right. Your blogs are quite interesting. I'm more likely to agree with your political opinions than DeltaTangent's or LadyRarity's. All three of you are very intelligent, but you seem to value individual freedoms above all else. The problem is that not all rights can be respected or enforced. The government can't do it (and maybe shouldn't try), and the people are not always ready. Strange how long it's taken us to get where we are, after announcing that everyone had the right to pursue happiness. I must differ with the guy in your sig, though. I think people have the right to any opinion they like, informed or otherwise.

Thanks :D Made my day hearing that, I've seen you around for sure here and there, I recognize your sig the most I think out of you. unfortunately I'm terrible with my memory so I don't really remember where I've seen you exactly :/ Sorry :(

I honestly don't really know of what my reputation on here is. Though, I guess I I was known for anything, it would either be "The Spitfire Fan" or the pictures that I post on here.

I do not really know what my reputation is on the forums, I suppose it would be good but neither admired nor ignored I am kinda just average, not well known(just a bunny).

I seem to be known for not being as chaotic as my fandom of Discord would lead one to believe I would be. Despite the fact that I cause plenty of mischief; people simply don't appreciate subtle chaos.

• Brohoof 2

I seem to be known for not being as chaotic as my fandom of Discord would lead one to believe I would be. Despite the fact that I cause plenty of mischief; people simply don't appreciate subtle chaos.

From my experience, you sir are known as the funniest, coolest boss out there. You seem to post on every topic, with a witty joke for the casual threads, an intriguing comment for the general discussion and life advice threads, and a word of appreciation for the artists' threads.

Keep on doing whatever it is you're doing right now.

• Brohoof 3

Me? meh, I kinda lurk in the metaphorical shadows of the forum, occasionally showing my face in treads that interest me, leaving my crappy opinion and then disappearing back into the shadows not to be seen or heard of again for another couple days.

So in other words, considering the amount of time I've spent on the forums, people have no idea who I am :(

Edit: Hang on, I might be known for being a overprotective Rainbow Dash fan, I'm not sure.

Edited by zRevenantz

Well I think I have a good reputation. I don't know if people really know me to much. The people who do know me are mainly part of the Last Poster Wins thread(Which I will always win) and I guess the people in the General Chat thread. Other than that I don't think alot of people know me.

I must agree with Night Shine, CD. Being a successful mod despite your own refined insanity makes you a model member. You're the kind of guy that, years from now, we'll be able to brag that we knew you before you got promoted. xD

@zRevenantz, you hit it on the nose. And don't forget your creepy avatar. I'm glad I didn't use my old username here, because I called myself +Revenant+ on Pro Wrestling Forums and the Final Fantasy Forum. :P

I must agree with Night Shine, CD. Being a successful mod despite your own refined insanity makes you a model member. You're the kind of guy that, years from now, we'll be able to brag that we knew you before you got promoted. xD

@zRevenantz, you hit it on the nose. And don't forget your creepy avatar. I'm glad I didn't use my old username here, because I called myself +Revenant+ on Pro Wrestling Forums and the Final Fantasy Forum. :P

I'm talking tongue and cheek, guys xP People jokingly say I don't cause enough chaos, because I'm a mod and do orderly things. I'm not talking about overall :3

I'm talking tongue and cheek, guys xP People jokingly say I don't cause enough chaos, because I'm a mod and do orderly things. I'm not talking about overall :3

It's funny because you're terrible at being Discord therefore, but excellent at your job.

Or, in the words of Willy Wonka: "Scratch that, reverse it."

Discord, you're terrible at your job but you make an excellent moderator.

• Brohoof 1

Been here since day one, and I'm pretty well known among the forums veterans. I haven't been posting as often as of late, so new people probably don't know me as well. I am a mod, but an RP mod who hardly does anything, so I probably don't get much of a bump from that.

• Brohoof 1

Not popular nor do I want to be. :s

Most of the time, I just post my songs here, wait for feedback, thank them, leave for a buttload of time, come back and start posting on random threads, leave again and repeat.

I like to think, honestly believe its true too, that I'm that one random guy that pops in to post in a few threads. :huh:

Sometimes I'll even over load my post with smiles just for the fun of it. :P