Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I'm that weird girl who everybody tries to stay away from.

Kidding aside, I'm pretty much the one person who's only known for randomness, if it weren't for that, maybe 2 or 3 people would know me xD

I honestly don't know what people think of me, I find myself quite annoying, and even though no pony has ever told me they don't like me, I'm pretty sure at least one person doesn't like me. I try to be nice to the others, even though I do tend to have bad experiences with people younger than me xD

• Brohoof 4

Apparently I was considered an inactive member because I hadn't posted in a while. At least it said so in the email I received. Well I guess I'm not anymore because of this post.. Anyway.

I'm not sure about my reputation. I used to be pretty well known, but it might not be the case so much anymore since I haven't been very active in the past few months. But I don't really know what people think of me (and I don't really care either to be honest :P ) I guess I was kind of liked... I hope. I don't know haha!

• Brohoof 2

Kind of a more obscure member due to my busy schedule sorta keeping me off the forums, or being able to make notable posts, my activity dropped drastically since August :( But I do think that those that have noted my existence like me (Key word: THINK)

Obviously I'm considered the most valuable ponies ever, which is quite true~

Okay, really, I guess I just think I'm sorta just there and people sorta see that, or something or other...

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I don't know would be my best answer!? I guess I have a reputation of posting a lot in the rate song and post another thread. And leaving a trail of music that mainly consists of Rock, Metal, and etc. I guess I could be seen as a lurker too I have my moments where I will remain unactive and then I'll some moments where I am really active. All in all I guess kinda neutral.

Might as well make an effort, unlike my previous post in here.

I've been a forum whorse since day one. I joined, made a big impression, and never stopped posting and discussing for several months straight. Naturally, after three or four months, every regular and semi-regular knew who I was or had at least seen me around, whether they wanted to or not :3 Despite that, I'd like to think I'm pretty funny and witty when I want to be, and provide a lot of discussion material for poniez that a lot of people have enjoyed reading about. Even now with being a mod, I've easily managed to maintain my member activity as well as being effective at staff duties. Again, I'd like to think xP

• Brohoof 3

Well, I'd guess that it is really bad. I can almost hear people saying things like: "Oh look, it's that furry poorfag who has SAD and is socially retarded. God damn it, he's so annoying... oh well, I'll just ignore him and his posts".

It's sad, but true..

Of course, I am THE most awesome.

But I don't think you should ask what you think about yourself, it should be more like what others think about you imo. Then you get to know what you really are like!

I feel like I'm well enough known around here, though I'm not incredibly active poster. Much more of a lurker. (I think my avatar and signature is fairly distinctive, which is probably what most know me by.) I'm not a very likable person though due to several personality quirks, so I don't imagine my reputation is all that high standing. Not a huge deal, I've never been one to care much of what people think of me.

But I must admit, it's an odd feeling to be alone among so many people. I need some serious work on my social skills

Edited by Abstract

Well, I'd guess that it is really bad. I can almost hear people saying things like: "Oh look, it's that furry poorfag who has SAD and is socially retarded. God damn it, he's so annoying... oh well, I'll just ignore him and his posts".

It's sad, but true..

Have you looked in the url bar recently?

You're on a forum where people have odd obsessions with horses, and even fall in love with these beings.

Not one person is calling you a fur fag here.

Because if they did, they would be contradicting themselves by doing so.

Edited by Finesthour
  • Brohoof 5

It's sad, but true..

Dude, what???? You were always like one of the nicest people on here. Seriously, you were like one of my favorite people here...i doubt people dislike as much as you think.

Lemme tell ya'll a story.

When I joined up on March, all I wanted to do was become popular. I saw members like Finesthour, Shankveld and Lurpy and I said "I want to be with them." After months of almost obsessive posting, I realized that I had not been acting like myself. I was being a total poser and trying to make friends with everybody when in truth, I had made none. Once I realized this, I actually started making friends and having fun here. Moral of the story? Have fun here and don't act like someone you're not. It's a much better experience for you and those around you.

/endrant

• Brohoof 3

Lemme tell ya'll a story.

When I joined up on March, all I wanted to do was become popular. I saw members like Finesthour, Shankveld and Lurpy and I said "I want to be with them." After months of almost obsessive posting, I realized that I had not been acting like myself. I was being a total poser and trying to make friends with everybody when in truth, I had made none. Once I realized this, I actually started making friends and having fun here. Moral of the story? Have fun here and don't act like someone you're not. It's a much better experience for you and those around you.

/endrant

I used to kind of be the same way. I wanted to be really popular and I started posting a lot more and eventually became pretty close to being one of the top posters, but I was still not that popular for some reason. I then realized that it's not about post count, it's about having fun and being yourself and making friends. You can't just become super popular just by posting a bunch.

• Brohoof 5

I used to kind of be the same way. I wanted to be really popular and I started posting a lot more and eventually became pretty close to being one of the top posters, but I was still not that popular for some reason. I then realized that it's not about post count, it's about having fun and being yourself and making friends. You can't just become super popular just by posting a bunch.

Exactly. For the first few months here, while I was flying through the different badges, nothing else was really happening. Nowadays, I don't post nearly as much but it feels great knowing I've made some really good friends here (You're one of 'em bud :D)
  • Brohoof 1

Well I've posted here quite alot in the short 2 months or so I've been around, but its mostly because I've had alot of times where I was just really really bored lol. Therefore I had alot of time to scan the forums.

All admit though I've been apart of other forums where I've done this same thing, but obviously that doesn't really accomplish much(Especially not on those forums.)

I am ephemeral. Fleeting. A ghost of a wisp of ethereal fog. My very existence in these halls is the subject of rumors and whispers, until, like a sapling creeping from the loamy earth, I surface. And then, just for a moment, I shed what brilliance I deem necessary upon the thread of my choosing, before fading back into darkness like a waking dream...

Nah, I post in the occasional thread here and there, but I'm most active in the Roleplay section (And even then, on just one roleplay at a time). Can't say I've made much of a reputation for myself, but I'm told that I roleplay well.

Edited by MasterCombine

If we were all having a party I'd be the guy who keeps disappearing for hours on end and everytime he comes back he knocks over the punch bowl or something, hits on the underage chicks and tries to sell drugs.

Well, I hope not!

I maybe probably used to be somewhat well known, or at least recognized. *cane/glasses activate* back in the days of chat, I was much more active. Now I only come on once, twice a month but I'm trying to rejoin this place.

I also create annoyingly large posts due to my habit of hitting the enter key every other sentence.

Dont worry, I recognize you and youre one of my favorite users <3

Edited by Fizzydog

Personally, I don't think that I'm famous on the forums. However, if I'm known for anything, I'm known for starting philosophical threads and debates in a welcome environment. Although, I'll bet that only one or two people would recognise me for that. I just like being able to discuss my opinions and beliefs with other people, while still knowing that I won't be judged or trolled for my beliefs. Thank you for that.

I am probably most known for my art, since I can't do the musics or any other of those fancy skill-things, I'd like to think I have a somewhat positive rep.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to assume bad because I either write long winded replies or half assed very inproper replies like I'm talking to a hooligan in a subway-while I'm also has hooligan...-y-while loudly shouting over a running train of total bull crap that I'm producing to fillerbuster the conversation.

Also my art is mediocre.

But I can't help to ask. Am I cool yet?

(couldn't resist with the forums name and all))

Edited by MiStErUnMeRry

Title says it all! What do you think of your reputation on the forums?

Good or bad? Are you admired, or ignored? What are you "famous" for?

Be honest! ;)

Erm, well, I honestly don't know entirely what people think of me nowadays. It used to be I had a good idea, but nowadays I am not so sure. I am allegedly respected by some, despised by others, and possibly seen as controversial. I guess it's up to other people to tell me more about what everyone thinks of me, because I? I do not know.

I should write a book on how to be a good forum poster, because I learned basically everything everyone ends up learning about internetness except three years ago on a different forum.

I'm going to assume bad because I either write long winded replies or half assed very inproper replies like I'm talking to a hooligan in a subway-while I'm also has hooligan...-y-while loudly shouting over a running train of total bull crap that I'm producing to fillerbuster the conversation.

Also my art is mediocre.

But I can't help to ask. Am I cool yet?

(couldn't resist with the forums name and all))

Don't give up your day job.

But you're getting there.

Edited by Blue

Meh, I'm not saying everyone hates me, but there are surely people who do. Plus, there are a lot of annons (guests) here who may not be bronies. So that makes about 45% of regularly logging in and lurking people who do not like me.

But if I'm not hated here, then I'm surely, at least, found to be a bit annoying and always thought of a loser and mentally ill person. (not saying I aren't, but still..)

(Ironically, I'm digging my own grave with these posts :| )