Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I'm a boss like Rick Ross. As cool as the other side of the pillow. The apple of your eye and the pecans in your pecan pie. I am Doctor XFizzle and I'm *dramatic pause* AWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE

I think i'm known by a good amount of the older members as "GLaDOS" considering I acted like her for a long time before. I think some newer members probably wouldn't know me though since I took a break from the forums for a bit. I have a certain feeling that some members feel that i'm "Annoying" however.

I stand in this forum as a noob. Yet at least I'm acting like myself instead me working on to the popular list. Besides I 'm kinda lazy for something like that; for what, just to be known. Meh.

Edited by ImperialFoxes

I wouldn't really know, and I'm not like, super active on the forums... But, if anything, I would say I don't really have a bad reputation... I'm probably most known for my obsession with the season 3 threads :P and my signatures (I'm part of the signatures team (I like to think I'm kinda talented at that :3)).

I am extremely unpopular on the forums and extremely unknown. I'm probably the most unknown phoenix there is and I've been on the site since like march.

I'd say I'm largely unheard of, but popularity isn't really important to me. I don't even think I can say what I'm most known for, really, if anything at all. I just enjoy the community. I don't mind not being very well-known around here, and when I'm talking with friends or in a discussion, I don't feel all that anonymous, anyway. :)

• 2 years later...

If I could take a guess I would say neutral or below average (whatever the average is lol). I try to interact as much as I can though, some are just able to adapt or peak others interests.

• Brohoof 2

Poor, I'd wager, albeit I generally try to ignore what I know other people say about me and enjoy myself nonetheless :P I've also made a few great friends in the Rarity Fan Club, so it's good to have them :D

Nobody knows you... definetly (who am i even quoting)  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

What do I think of my reputation on the forums?: I randomly pop in and out of existence here on the forums, mainly in the Forum Games section...so anyone that goes on there will most likely see me one place or another. I am not really that well known, well...not really known at all, but I still get noticed by a few members every now and then. I usually change over time, so what I am known for differs as I change. I am a speck whenever compared to other members on the forums, but I am still noticeable by those who see me every now and then and actually bother to say hello or something.

My reputation on the forums? Hmm, I guess I'm the stubborn anarchist who keeps arguing with people

...or something like that. I'm pretty sure most people don't know me anyways ^^;;

I mostly just hang around the debate pit and argue for anarcho-capitalism...

If I could take a guess I would say neutral or below average (whatever the average is lol). I try to interact as much as I can though, some are just able to adapt or peak others interests.

You're that one guy who keeps reviving old threads! Bringing lots of old discussion back ^^

• Brohoof 1

People probably think I'm weird because my mood changes from left to right instantaneously. 

Edited by Flitter
  • Brohoof 1