Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

Psh. I could careless. If people ignore me... let them. That's their problem. I ain't changing my shit for nobody. I have to admit that I'm not really that popular on here. I could honestly careless like I said.

• Brohoof 2

I doubt many would even know who i am, i try to leave only meaningful comments and i rarely take part in or begin long debates. It takes me weeks to even update my status sometimes, so i guess you can say i don't have much, if any, rep.

Edited by Sleepwalker

I don't think I'm noticed around here. I mean, my friends may recognize my posts here and there, but overall, I don't think the average member would think, "Hey, it's V. Wonder what he had to say..." I really would like to know how I'm received on the forums and what people think of my thoughts.

You tell me. I don't really post very much and when I do I either piss off the mods or people read my stuff and pass over it. I know of at least one or two people who won't even take anything I say seriously in the debate pit because I'm understudied as hell and my intuition and logic isn't enough for them even when talking about topics that are difficult to grasp and even more difficult to produce facts about.

I'd say I have a solid reputation around the Forums Games.... since I constantly dominate them

Probably relatively negative, I probably come off as obnoxious to a lot of people and not a whole lot here seem to like me.

don't worry I still like you Wheatley

You tell me. I don't really post very much and when I do I either piss off the mods or people read my stuff and pass over it. I know of at least one or two people who won't even take anything I say seriously in the debate pit because I'm understudied as hell and my intuition and logic isn't enough for them even when talking about topics that are difficult to grasp and even more difficult to produce facts about.

yeah I know that feeling the mods are very strict when it comes to rules *cough cough somerulesthatarentevenlisted cough cough*

Im good. Im famous, especially for my over 42.000 posts in the Count to a million game. Bu also for my friendly behaviour and helping friends here that are down. I think most Users who met me here lik me or accept me. Never really met one who hates me

Like most other ponies in this thread apparently, I don't really think I have a reputation, that I'm aware of anyway :P I don't think anypony hates me or anything (hopefully...? :please:) but I'm not particularly well-known or popular. If I have a reputation for anything, it's probably "that person who makes rambling tl;dr posts" in some forums :lol:

• Brohoof 1