Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

I believe I have a fair share of reputation. People tends to know me from my personal experience,and I have a few friends. I post on Forum Games A LOT,and I make a Forum Lounge thread every now and then.

Could be more,but i'm happy with what I have.

Probably relatively negative, I probably come off as obnoxious to a lot of people and not a whole lot here seem to like me.

I never saw you as obnoxious,why would you think that?
  • Brohoof 3

I'd say I'm quite known for being a major Pinkie lover and shipper. With the second highest amount of posts in the Pinkie Poe fan club and a partial shippe, I'm a force to be reckon with.

Oh wait,I forgot to talk about shipping.

So yeah,if you heard of me,I probably shipped you. I believe that I shipped añl the members of MLPForums at least twice on their lifetimes,and i'm also a hardcore pony shipper,spanning multiple pairings of multiple kinds.

And what does that have to do with the topic? If you saw me before,the word "shipping" will be the first that comes up on your head.

• Brohoof 3

Probably hardly existent. I don't post here often any more, instead I edit guides on DotAfire. I talk to my boyfriend. I undermine idiocy wherever I see it. I play way too much DotA, LoL, and Smite. Heck, I usually only get an hour or less on TF2 A WEEK now.

I bet I used to be well enough known. But I have other things I do now than post on here constantly. Still never saw my name on favorite members lists.

• Brohoof 1

I never saw you as obnoxious,why would you think that?

it mostly just has to do with the way i joke around, it feels obnoxious to me despite having fun, plus I feel like a decent amount of people here don't like me all too well :v

I don't think I have much of a reputation here considering I post so rarely, though now that I've gotten back in to posting more often, I guess I'm the resident cynic now.

resident cynic, but far from the only one, unfortunately.  >_>

I'm new here, so I doubt I have developed a reputation yet. Only have a handful or two of ponies friending me as of yet. Also, I am rather afraid of the RP section because I simply do not understand how that system works (I should probably look in to that more. Like are there RPs that are just conversational, or are all of them adventures? Meh, I digress).

I would like to think that some ponies appreciate some of my posts. I do try to put a modicum of thought behind most of them.

Tomorrow marks one year of me joining the forums and I have to say I have no reputation.

All internet forums are like High School, you have the handful of people that everyone knows and has the most friends, then you have the people who are really talented, and then you have the people that try to make a name for themselves but are ultimately ignored with everyone else in between.

It's the way I see things.