Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it a girl thing to post what you're eating on facebook?

</pony>

Owww... If you don't mind me asking, did the Ramen leave a scar? I can honestly say that I have never been badly burned before, so I don't know how it feels. Probably not good.

I don't know yet, it happened yesterday. But it will most likely scar (my momma said so). But if it does, I'll be like Zuke from avatar the last airbender!

ZOMG COLDSTONE! I HAD SOME RECENTLY!

post-6104-0-17666900-1349286822_thumb.jpg

Yes, it's usually a girl thing.

Actually no, food pics are normal. What I HAVE noticed though is that a lot of the girls I know will take pics of very clean bathrooms and upload them to facebook. Why bathrooms, I don't know. But I've never seen a guy do it.

A long time ago I went on a little quest. Everywhere I went that had a publicly accessible bathroom, I took a picture of the toilets. Not sure why I stopped.

I watch my carb intake?

No, no... No I don't. I'm the skinniest person in my school, so it may seem like it, but I don't. I eat sweets whenever I feel like it, and I'm still an 85 pound 13 year old. >.< I wouldn't mind gaining a little weight actually. It's my parents that watch my carb intake for me. Haha, they are what's stopping me from eating all the halloween candy in the house. :3

Welcome to the club, i'm the skinniest pony in my school too can eat whatever i want how much i want whenever i want. Even my teeth won't break.

And to answer on the thread. Yes it seems like it is a girl thing when i think off it and look at my face book :wub: :wub:

Depends on the food, really. if you're eating something extremely fancy or something that will instantly makes you puke on the first chew, then it might be interesting :P

Like this one

Time for 62 inch pizza

But if the photo was an instagram thing, might as well unfriend the culprit as soon as possible

Well It does seem to be slighly more common among girls yes, but keep in mind we're watching a show that is targeted for little girls here :P

Anyways i do it sometimes when going to restaurants or something. But only important ones or stuff.

So I guess if it is i'm a girl... Not that that really bothers me watching MLP and all... lol

Yeah I would have to say it is more of a chick thing, most guys post memes or some sports related thing. Or as I have seen. Though I don't mind it once here and there, but filling up an entire wall is ridiculous. I do like it if they post some exotic food I have never heard of before, it gives me ideas on things to try.

I don't know yet, it happened yesterday. But it will most likely scar (my momma said so). But if it does, I'll be like Zuke from avatar the last airbender!

Pfffff... I'd like to contradict your earlier statement by saying that this individual "Zuke" from ATLA is actually named Zuko. GEEZ. You gotta know your ATLA if you're gonna talk to me about it, or else I get picky, watching it ever since I was little and all. :3

Haha, I kid. But seriously, know your Avatar.

you usually see only girls posting their food because girls are usually are an attetntion whores XP

(most of my friends are attention whores, and i am too as well >.>)

• Brohoof 1

Pfffff... I'd like to contradict your earlier statement by saying that this individual "Zuke" from ATLA is actually named Zuko. GEEZ. You gotta know your ATLA if you're gonna talk to me about it, or else I get picky, watching it ever since I was little and all. :3

Haha, I kid. But seriously, know your Avatar.

I meant to say Zuko, but I had a typo. I just re-watched the whole series a month ago, followed up by LOK. I know my Avatar. I even read the graphic follow-up novels, and I'm waiting for "The Search" to come out...

I meant to say Zuko, but I had a typo. I just re-watched the whole series a month ago, followed up by LOK. I know my Avatar. I even read the graphic follow-up novels, and I'm waiting for "The Search" to come out...

It needs to be at least pg 13 with some killings to be good but they'll never do that for a kid's channel but the setting itself is pretty decent.

Honestly, the LOK is better than I expected. I sadly haven't been able to record them, because AT&T's system is absolutely terrible. I can never catch the actual show either, so... I might be very, very screwed. Also, you know I was just kidding right? Now, back to the topic.

Probably the same reason that has to do with the horrid duck face.

Posted Image

As a girl myself, I would never ever do that. Stupid, weird, and pointless. Men who think that's attractive have an issue. But as for the food-posting thing, I guess it's just a matter of looking cool/habit because everyone else does it. Not only that, but some girls have so much pictures of themselves that it's just stupid. Maybe they post pictures of food to see how healthy they are...or if they post sweets then maybe it's just simply a habit. I dunno. Ask the Universe.

• 6 years later...

Uh do what now? Was this ever a thing? I don't get it. I mean, I guess in the early ages of social media people may have loved sharing what they were having for dinner, but I still know people that do that, just not all the time. Was there some weird obsession with this at one point? Plus I don't know why it would be tied to females. We all eat. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t really post anything on Facebook (it’s been so long since I signed in I can’t remember my password), but if I did it wouldn’t likely be what food I just ate.

Ummm, okay, maybe it would be. I did post something about potato chips once. Guilty as charged.  :rarity:

I find that this is something mostly females do. However, I have many male friends on Facebook and I have seen a lot of them post photos of their breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. I am guilty of this as well. I just want people to know/see what I’m having!