Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What part of the fandom are you in?

JeanHover

Ok, I know the title is vague, but lemme get into this.

You know how there are different parts of the fandom? Like the music part, the fanfiction part, the art part (lolrhymez) and all of those? Well....

What part of the fandom do you mostly spend time in?

As for me, I am always in the music section, specifically dubstep.

Edited by Jverne
  • Brohoof 1

I kind of spread myself out across the fandom. I'm into the music, the art (good art), and some fan fictions. I think that covers just about all of the fandom. I can't think of anything else that there is

Edited by Vinyl Blade

i like art ,fan fics ( not clop fics) and i prefer to inter act with the comunity then be the one whoi s sitting in the dark saying "soon i will be a well know brony" to a cat

I'm just a fan, not an artist. I enjoy, but don't create. Most of my time I spend in Derpibooru enjoying pictures and artwork. I also enjoy music and fanfics (when I can find time to read them.)

• Brohoof 1

i'm spread out between the RP side and the side that just talks about the show , however i would like to be know as and artist but i'm nowhere the level to call my self one and when i comes to my fan fics i can come up with great ideas but just can't deliver on them by actualy writing the fic

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty much everywhere. I listen to the music (if its good) I read fanfics every now and then. (Favorite is Fallout: Equestria) And I love all the art that people post. The one thing I don't do is role play. I probably would like it, but I suck at it, and I don't have the time to learn how.

I observe a lot, but I haven't contributed much. I have done everything once in the fandom though (well, except roleplaying, cause I'm old and don't get it) I guess I am just more of a general brony, and a social butterfly online

I don't create fan art or fan music, mostly because I don't have many of the skills to do so, and I don't write fan fiction since I don't really have the time, so I spend most of my time in Show Discussion, Sugarcube Corner, and the Funny and Cute Pony Pics threads in the Forum Lounge, though I jump around to topics and threads in other areas of the forums as well.

Edited by Batbrony

I'm between the music/musician side and the normal fan side. Love to hear brony music especially from newer artists and those trying to become known in that area. Mess around with music a little myself. But other than that I'm just a normal fan.

I'm into all aspects of the fandom I'm just starting to becoming a creator. First fan fic coming soon! And I have a few drawings under my belt! I have a shirt and I am not afraid to tell people I'm a brony i just do t throw it in people's faces. Mellow fandom here.

Generally all over. I read almost all the EqD posts. look at and enjoy all the art, customs, etc. not much into fanfiction though so generally don't bother with them. I spend most of my time though in the music and video section of the fandom. I DLed the mlp music archive and stuck it on my creative zen mp3 player and sift through it at work while on break/lunch. found alot of great artists. a watch all the pony vids that pop up, especially the animations.

I don't create music myself, though i'll probably try it out. i have dabbled in PMVs and random vids. also working in Source FilmMaker and have a few projects i'm working on. but don't have as much time as i'd like. Want to create more as I have ideas, but just not the time.

I mostly listen to fan-made music and I read a ton of fanfic on fimfiction. I have found a lot of the fan-made music to be really good (I really like WoodenToaster's music as I love electronic :D). Fanfictions of all fandoms in general have a reputation of being bad but I have found stories in the brony fanfic community that have impressed me more than well-known works such as Lord of the Rings.

I mostly like to play around so I can mostly be found in the Cloudsdale Colloseum in the Forum Games section

I also like to randomly join in on or start random discussions as well so I guess you could say I am mostly into the discussion/playful area of the fandom

I am a fan, as well as a contributor, of MLP fan art.

I love just how much talent pours from the minds of artists within the fandom, so much so that it really inspired me to do my own string of fan art.

I enjoy all aspects of the fandom, including the music, and I love discussing the show as well as playing on brony dedicated servers in games, but fan art is my primary domain.

Another fandom classification thread? There seems to be a new one every week...

Although I never pass up a chance to classify myself. I reside in a couple different parts of the fandom. I'd say like 2/5 of the time is spent just doing it. You know supporting it and buying all kinds of merch and stuff. about 2/5 of it I spend writing. I love reading and writing fanfics. For the remaining 1/5 I would have to say the art district. I like making vectors of the ponies.