Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What part of the fandom are you in?

JeanHover

I think I take part mostly in just discussion. I seldom do fanart or music, because I'm not good at either of them anyways. Also, Suprisingly I have not read a single fan-fic, although I do plan on reading Fallout Equestria, or even start writing my own. I check Equestriadaily frequently. I do enjoy looking at some of the fanart, as most of them are pretty good, especially custom made ponies.

I'm into watching the show, and have enjoyed, on occasion, the fanfiction, art, and musical sides of the brony fandom. While I've had no part in actually creating any of those (although I do plan on making two MLPfics, one I already have some quotes for), I enjoy them nonetheless.

I spend most of my time in the oft-overlooked webmasters' area of the fandom. We're the people who own and run all your favourite pony sites!

Feld0, Seth and Cereal all hang out. This is canon now.

I'm pretty much everywhere. Reading fics, looking at art, listening to the music, EqD, Tumblrpon, you name it.

That said, I do have to keep almost 20 AU's straight at one time, so that can lead to some headcanon problems.

I'm into all aspects of the fandom I'm just starting to becoming a creator. First fan fic coming soon! And I have a few drawings under my belt! I have a shirt and I am not afraid to tell people I'm a brony i just do t throw it in people's faces. Mellow fandom here.

That's kind of me when it comes to creating. I occasionally work on a small fanfic I'm writing, but I probably won't ever publish it. I do hope to take on some sort of actual role in the fandom though.

The part that watches the show.

I really don't look at MLP art, fanfictions and all that stuff at all. I do like some of the music the community produces, but that's really it.

I am everywhere. Whether it be listening to as much music as I can find on Youtube, reading a fanficiton on FIMfiction.net, looking at art everywhere that it is, or just doing other stuff in the fandom, I am everywhere.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to be into the music and comic sections with some into the fan fic's (granted, havn't had much time to do much for reading, especially when some have 5 or more sections to them) but will try and get back into reading, especially since I'm dabbing into writting a few myself now.

Nowhere except this forum, really.

I used to hang around FiMfiction.net a lot. Read a bit. Tried writing some. Now, I stay away from it because of the...lame things that go into the feature box nowadays. Still giving a try at a fic, though. Might write some sweet Slice-of-Life for my friends, maybe.

I also like fanart, especially by the work of the talented artist WhiteDiamondsLtD on dA and other places. She's a good RariJack artist.

Other than that...not really. Fanon stuff these days either make me throw up or are just more overused memes.

Edited by Clarity

That's an interesting question...

I guess I participate in the artist section predominantly. This show got me into art. But I pretty much spend all of my time on pony related things. So I've probably read hundreds of fan fics, listened to thousands of songs, and watched thousands of pony videos on YouTube.

I have a passion for music and would love to try my hoof at making some, but I don't have a computer that can run logic or flstudio. I have my grandmas old computer. (Seriously) Its a Mac mini and its old as heck. I'm surprised I can paint on photoshop with it.

I do vectors and drawings, but I don't post them here because... I never really thought about them. My vectoring isn't very good and neither is my pony drawings, so they're rare to even get posted to DeviantART.

Other than that, just a pony who likes mlp.

Well, I love listening to music, playing all kinds of flash games, and looking at art and reading fanfics from the fandom. I'm probably more in the fanfic area, though, cause i'm writing one.

I don't quite have a focus, but my part of the fandom is more into both fanart and general MLP discussions. As an extremely frequent visitor of Equestria Daily, I comment about and fave a lot of MLP:FIM fanart, thanks to the Drawfriends and various compiliations. The other is mostly the debating portion of the fandom, where I talk and discuss things about the show and fandom and use my knowledge of the fandom to promote it and analyze it.

Fanart! Which has gotten me involved with the fanfic section of the fandom, strangely enough. Just a couple of drawing for their stories, and my only reward? The satisfaction of having contributed to something else.

• 8 years later...

When I'm not goofing off on Fimfic or cruising Derpibooru, I'm stuck somewhere intangible and frightening. It's a blinding white all over, except for all the Pinkie Pie dolls that steadily pour out of what I guess is the ceiling. They keep giving me concussions and distracting me from my pony memes :////

• 5 months later...