Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How old is too old for Halloween?

Musix

I stopped trick-or-treating when I was 12, I believe. But I still dress up every year, and when I can, I go to my grandmother's house and hand out candy. (I can munch on it all I want too, it's a great gig. :P)

listen, if you can watch mlp, you can get free sugar at halloween (dont waste those years, i borned in a place where theres no halloween celebrations, and im 17, which means i will never be able to celebrate it properly, you have just 1 or 2 years to enjoy it)

• Brohoof 1

There is a lot more to Halloween than just trick or treating y'all. There is dressing up, carving Jack'o Laterns, watching scary movies, decorating your home, going to haunted houses if that is your thing, pumpkin patches, Halloween parties, the list is as big as your imagination :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm 13 and I'm going Trick or Treating in my Living Dead Doll Roxie costume this year. It's all about how much you enjoy it. If you're going Trick or Treating by yourself, you really should take a hint. My friends and I are all about the horror and the costumes. I don't think I will ever get sick of dressing up, but Trick or Treating will soon be a thing of the past.

Depends on how good is your circle of friends, you can still go trick-or-treating until 25 if you know some fancy dudes :P

About the whole Halloween thing, I believe 60 is the upper limit. If you still live until that age, then you would be able to see that you can poison the candies to give those dirty young'uns some nasty diarrhea

• Brohoof 1

The last year I Trick or Treated was my Sophomore year of Highschool, so I have no room to argue this one. I will say I see plenty of people who are clearly pushing 18 show up at my door every year. It's kind of annoying at times.

I'd say around...15? 16? Depends for people because I'm around 20 years old, almost 21 and yet I have the face of a 13 year old if I shave off the stache I have. Then go trick or treating to trick others :3 if you look really old and dress up rather creepy...then expect someone to call the cops

Or like how Jim Gaffigan puts it, "Dress up and get free candy? Hell yeah! But everytime I do it I get arrested!...RRAAAWWWRRR...Kitty wants some candy! Meow meow meow meow!"

I don't think anypony can ever be too old to dress up for Halloween, but I'd agree with what many other ponies are saying that the 15-16 age range is a good cut-off date for trick or treating. Can't recall when I stopped trick-or-treating, but I'm pretty sure it was before I was 15; heck, I don't even know if I did it once in high school. Actually, yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't trick-or-treat at all in high school and stopped after age 13, because I had football in the fall through all of high school and was simply too busy whenever Halloween rolled around. For the past two years, however, and going on three, I've had loads of fun at my college with my dorm, which launches a zombie invasion across campus every Halloween. Let me tell ya, that right there's a blast!!!!! B)

However, if anypony gets a pass for trick-or-treating at any age, it's Pinkie. -_-

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIS3vK6vek

I ain't too old for ponies, and I ain't too old for free candy neither. Unfortunately I am old enough to watch my younger sister while my parents go to a Halloween party. :( Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 1

I'm fifteen... Last year I went as a ninja and brought my shurikens and throwing knifes out with me to people's houses!

(Gave people heart attacks)

I feel that any age less then 29 is acceptable unless you have like kids or something like that

P.s. I'm going to be Matthew bellamy this year, gonna' bring out my portable amp and shred the streets!

What really annoys me, are the people going around without a costume, asking for free candy. That's lazy and cheap. Or when you're wearing nothing but a mask. OH! Then there's the people the have more than one costume so they can get more candy!

• Brohoof 1

Too old for free sweets and candy?

Pfft, Ill never get too old. My inner child needs candy.

I'll go to halloween parties and junk, but I'll never stop trick or treating. *cough* until I'm 20 *cough*

How old is too old for halloween....you have to be kidding.

What really annoys me, are the people going around without a costume, asking for free candy. That's lazy and cheap. Or when you're wearing nothing but a mask. OH! Then there's the people the have more than one costume so they can get more candy!

^^^^^^^^ THIS! This is the true defintion when you're too old to trick or Treat. When You have to go Trick or Treating without even a costume,. Something tells me there is a part of them that says thery are too old to trick or treat. If you're too old to trick or Treat with a costume. YOU'RE too old for Trick or Treating period. Me , I stopped when I was about 17. I mostly just stock up on tons of candy and Junkfood and spend the day watching Horror movies and giving out candy.

I would make a pinky pie joke.... But... It's already been used many times....

I quit at 12.... The better thing to do is chill with your friends and light up fire crackers...

And jump out of trees and scare the shit out of little kids XD

I would say 15... Unless you are one of those stupid people who dont wear a costume, Or only wear some really cheap mask. If you plan on doing that... Just dont, That is not a costume and you do not deserve canady. But if you have a fantastic costume, Go till your 20 for all I care, But your costume has to be REAAAAALLLY good.

The way I see it Halloween is a time to face your fears, more particularly for the younger generation. When you're old enough to look past the elements of sarcasm in Halloween and ready to stand on your own two feet to face your fears without the aid of sarcasm and candy is around the time you should probably consider handing out candy rather than taking it

I was gonna quote pinkie pie here, but its been posted already.

Anyways, I stopped at 13. I just got... bored of walking from house to house. Idk. So instead, I wait in the bush next to my doorstep, and scare the crap out of people. Now thats Halloween.

Last time I went trick or treating was when I was...16 or 17. Went with a friend. Haven't went since, but would I say that I am too old? No, I don't really give a shit about that. It was fun and that's all that matters.

Besides, I have to feed my smarties addiction.

• Brohoof 1

For the most part, it's subjective. I still go trick-or-treating, and I'm 18. I go out with my friends, which are 15-19 years or age. I do it because it's fun, not for the free candy. (Though it is a factor haha) I don't go to "parties" because most of them are to get drunk, which I don't do. Even if it was a non-alcoholic party, I'd still rather go Trick-or-treating. I haven't come to a place where they denied giving candy, though I could see why they wouldn't. Some people have raised there eyebrows to me before though, which isn't new considering where I'm saying this. Sorry, that was a bit of a ramble.
  • Brohoof 1

The way I see it Halloween is a time to face your fears, more particularly for the younger generation. When you're old enough to look past the elements of sarcasm in Halloween and ready to stand on your own two feet to face your fears without the aid of sarcasm and candy is around the time you should probably consider handing out candy rather than taking it

Dude, That is probably the most thought out reply to this thread that i have read out yet. You've just proved to me that you don't need essays of writing to make a good point, Just enough ^^ Well done. You win Musix points, A new currency i made in some Xbox LIVE party a month ago.

• Brohoof 1