Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you were a videogame character, what would be your weapon of choice?

LightRaider

Title pretty much states it, post what weapon you would use if you were in a videogame.

Mine would be the pollaxe. Its like a lance or spear, but has an axe head. Post a pic if you can.Posted Image

Edited by LightRaider
  • Brohoof 3

The Machine Gun from Cave Story.

Sure, The Spur may do more damage, but in real life will I really need to deal a whole lot of a damage? The Machine Gun can fly, and that's why I'm picking it.

Posted Image

So. Much. This. What enemy wouldn't run away in fear from the blast waves of pure awesomeness emitted from this weapon?

Ok, if I had to pick a weapon already existing in a game, the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device would be quite nice to have, but I'd probably kill myself from sheer stupidity.

• Brohoof 4

There are many weapons I could choose but if I had to choose one it would be the Gauss Rifle from Fallout 3 in particular for a few reasons. The rifle itself just looks amazing and even though you have to reload after each shot it, the firepower more than makes up for it as it can knock enemies off their feet and on the ground (yes I know thats from critical hits however I get those 90% of the time) and before they can get back up on their feet the rifle would have already been reloaded and BOOM! they stay will always stay on the ground that they will be buried in.

I would probably go with several weapons rather than just one. A hand gun of some type, a rifle, a sword for close range combat, and a trench knife for general use. I like to be prepared for nearly any situation in a practical manner. ^_^

My weapon of choice would be any gun that turns into a sword. Then I would have both melee and range capabilities without having to dig out alternate weapons. Plus, as Linkara has put it, guns that turn into swords are just awesome.

Obviously a chaos emerald...

"It all starts with this, a Jem containing the ultimate power"

XD

Hold up... Dose the game were it half to be realistic?... Um... Well then you got me there...

Nope, it would be like your SIGNATURE weapon, and it dosen't have to be realistic. Videogames, riiiiiggghhhhttttt?

(right)

But back on topic, you guys have came up with awesome stuff

Probably this baby right here.

Posted Image

I will one-shot everything. This gun was such a power trip when you played, even bosses were quickly dispatched.

• Brohoof 3

Assassin gauntlets from Assassin's Creed no doubt

Posted Image

They also come with a hidden gun too :D

Posted Image

Of course I'd want a more modern gun in it with a more modern cartridge. Maybe a 30-06 or 7.62x45mm. Or even better! An FN 5.7x28mm! Armor Piercing! /)^3^(

They can also have a hook in it like this

Posted Image

You know... for doing awesome stuff like this

Posted Image

/)^3^(\

• Brohoof 3

Twin Daggers, I even have the perfect model at home. I'd show you, but I sertainly do believe your eyes would bleed if I did so ;)

I've been writing a novel and the main character has daggers.

My eyes would most certainly would bleed.

Btw, can i read your novel when you are finished with it?

I always love reading stuff people on the forums made.

My eyes would most certainly would bleed.

Btw, can i read your novel when you are finished with it?

I always love reading stuff people on the forums made.

Of course, though you'll have to wait a while. I'm aiming for approximately 300 pages (seems to be a good round number for this :D ). I've had a couple things published in articles and the like before, but I'm only 13 so I've never had the chance to do anything big.

Weapons. Weapons?!?! What weapons?!?!?!? I'm the Derp Knight!!!! All I need to battle the villains, criminal scum, and muffin-haters of Equestria are my Hooves of Fury!!!!!!! B)

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 4

As someone who loves medieval weapons, these would be my weapons of choice. Firstly the sword from World of Warcraft Lich King:

post-5309-0-13607200-1350884495_thumb.jpg

Next for a little more of a ranged attack, either the spear of Imperius from Diablo 3, or the Dragonslayer Spear from Dark Souls:

post-5309-0-28281900-1350884654_thumb.jpgpost-5309-0-83489200-1350884659_thumb.jpg

And finally for real ranged combat, the Lava Bow from Demon's Souls:

post-5309-0-41800800-1350885061_thumb.jpg

post-5309-0-13607200-1350884495_thumb.jpg

post-5309-0-28281900-1350884654_thumb.jpg

post-5309-0-83489200-1350884659_thumb.jpg

post-5309-0-41800800-1350885061_thumb.jpg

A pistol sword would be awesome as a weapon. It's both a gun and a blade, what's there not to love about this things? Though, the real life ones are more practical than the ones from Soul Calibur or Final Fantasy.

Posted Image

Well this is a tough choice...

If I was a character in a video game, I would probably have to go with, for a realistic weapon, I'd use a Spas 12 gauge, loaded with incendiary rounds.

But as a less than realistic choice, I would go with the hidden blade from Assassin's Creed. It would be so useful for those days when you really NEED to sit on the bus...

I would probally go for Army of the Dead which is an attack spell for tanking issuies in World of Warcraft so it is a weapon yes and no but if not i would go for Hiddenblade Frostmourne a small Frostmourne assassin's creed hidden blade :D you can also revive the dead with it :D i like smilies :D !

My weapon of choice would be bladed light armored wristguards (later, with an upgrade, you can fire poison darts with them). They would be very practical (you can wear them under a jacket) and very effective (small mass compared to most bladed video game weapons, while being able to slash and block with the best. Your arms are the most natural weapon because you have been using them from day one of your life. The best weapons would be augmentations to them.

Basically, if I were to be in a video game and I had to choose ANY weapon or weaponS I would choose the four that are displayed in this video

1) the Rift Inducer 5000 because it would be like having your very own companion in the battlefield

2) the Groovibomb Glove because not only does it serve as the ultimate distraction/comic relief, IT ALSO EXPLODES :D

Who wouldn't want that

3) the Chimpositron because it can turn up to three enemies into hamless monkies at once

4) the RYNO V because not ONLY is it a gattling gun, IT'S ALSO A ROCKET LAUNCER and it Destroys ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING :D