Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is or was your favorite subjects in school?

Nah

5 hours ago, Heasol said:

Math, because it's fun. And religion, because it was relaxing and most of the time we just painted mandalas or could do what we wanted. :fluttershy:

Can you do my math homework for me?

My favorites are English and psychology

• 1 year later...

In high school, I enjoyed both American and AP European History a lot.

In college, Music History (especially I and II - that is Early Music through Classic period). Of course! I also took a class on specifically Medieval England it was really neat! An unexpected favorite was a class I took for a science credit. It was a Botany class titled "Plants and People". I do like science, but have never enjoyed it quite as much as I did here. This class, as titled, covered the science of plants, but also showed the use of plants in our societies. It was very fascinating. I learned so much in that class of which I still think about today. The use of plants in our every day lives and products we use is so much more than I ever would have thought of. I would take a ton of science classes in this style for all kinds of sciences if I could!

(How is it that the longest I went on here was about a Botany course...? Do I need to reexamine and see if I should be a scientist? LOL... Nah... Probably not)

Also, Symphony Orchestra. It was my first experience playing in an orchestra, and we played some really awesome pieces like The Rite of Spring and The Planets. The only reason this is the only music performance class I mentioned here is because I'm a timid performer, and performance classes tend to give me major anxiety instead of joy. D: There is a Wind Ensemble class I could add here, we played some cool piece there, too, and I was the only oboe so I just had to deal with my timidity and play solo anyway. lol

• 3 months later...

It was definitely literature, social studies (I was top in my class, my proudest academic moment), science, P.E, music and art classes.

College: I think my only enjoyment subjects were organic and analytical chemistry, Medieval History (I remembered I almost wrote a short documentary novel when I gave my professor a 10 pages paper essay instead of 5 :ButtercupLaugh: bless his heart for reading though all of it), World at Wars, Fundamentals of Literature, Art history(it’s so amazing to learn about its history, about the sculptures, the architectures, and  how the materials are being used and how arts evolve over time)and lastly, script writing.