Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is or was your favorite subjects in school?

Nah

My favourite subjects are History and Economics. They're the only subjects I'm planning to carry on next year. Maths used to be my favourite subject and I'm still very good at it, but I don't really like it any more. English is now my least favourite subject and I can't wait to drop it at the end of this year. The only other subject I do is Chemistry, which is mostly okay.

Son? I'm a year older than you ;) So let's rewamp that; Son I am dissapoint that you don't like English.

E-nglish? Why there be no A-nglish? ;)

Seriously though, I love English, I love talking English and I love writing English. That's my reasons.

You didn't notice? I quoted you and corrected your grammar. You said "teached".

Art is the only class ive ever liked, and to be honest, if they didnt teach it i wouldnt have finished school.

Painting and creating is fantastic, and the atmosphere of the art-room is always relaxing and comforting.

English!

For some reason I always enjoyed talkin' the english language. =D

I agree, I preferred speaking English over French (The other option as a Canadian) but I enjoyed the class specifically because of the reading we did. I read so many books in that class, and most of them were pretty decent.

I've always had a thing for language classes for some reason. So English, French, Spanish, and more recently, German.

Also, call me weird but I always enjoyed math classes. I like doing calculus and all that stuff even though I'm not even especially good at it!

edit: Oh, and music classes in high school. That was fun too!

Edited by Marshmallow

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm wondering what YOU are good at and I want you to post it in this thread

Myself

Classes i'm good at:

- automation class (head of the class)

- science class (had best at last test)

- electronics class (i'm helping my teacher there with windows and things that are based on programming)

and my average is 4.4 (in a 1-6 scale)

Hobbies:

- Playing guitar

- Minecraft (i'm hosting my own server with/without mods)

- Electronics

- Nature

- MLP (of course hehe..)

- Computers( Windows,Java and a bunch of other stuff)

- snowboarding

- bicking

- snowmobiles

- sea

What i'm good at:

- computers

- Hard Work

- Minecraft

What i want to learn:

- C++ programming

- Web-page Design

- Drawing

- Cooking

- More Guitar

- Electronics (deep lever)

And please don't be shy about your talents ;)

Edited by Working_pony

Apparently, I'm good at academic writing. My final research paper for my Comp II class got used as an example at my college.

There are plenty of subjects that I enjoy, like History and Band. Last year I also found out that I'm not bad at science... If I study for it. =P

I'm also not bad at Music Theory, but it's been a couple years since I last took it. I was terrible at it at first, but then it all clicked for me and I came to a point where I could do it. Although the subject always drove me crazy with those ridiculous little mistakes I would make. At least I could understand it, though, some members of my close family can't even read music (even after trying).

it depends... not maybe at Primary school but when u educate you'll have to learn such stuff..

i'm educating in Norway where we have an system that when we come out of primary school we get an choice.. this choice is split in 9 divisions. where u got the different basic courses.. the year after u specified if you going to educated into being an house-builder or anything specified... i don't bother explaining more than that

Apparently, I'm good at academic writing. My final research paper for my Comp II class got used as an example at my college.

There are plenty of subjects that I enjoy, like History and Band. Last year I also found out that I'm not bad at science... If I study for it. =P

I'm also not bad at Music Theory, but it's been a couple years since I last took it. I was terrible at it at first, but then it all clicked for me and I came to a point where I could do it. Although the subject always drove me crazy with those ridiculous little mistakes I would make. At least I could understand it, though, some members of my close family can't even read music (even after trying).

hehe.. i'm a little into music aswell but all i know is self learned.. i know how to read notes but i can't explaing any harmonic about music..

I generally excel at the physical and natural sciences, with a decent knack for math as well. I've also been told I'm a good writer and orator, though those two fields are generally more incorporated into my academic pursuits, rather than taking a life of their own.

This semester, I'm taking introductory/prerequisite classes in chemistry, geology, biology, with a fun side course in formal logic. I've found that formal logic comes to me very easily, as do making the connections necessary to learn the material in geo and bio. Chem, however, has gotten very nitpicky and nasty at the college level... I'm not so sure I'm good at it (or even like it) anymore... D:

i'm educating in Norway where we have an system that when we come out of primary school we get an choice.. this choice is split in 9 divisions. where u got the different basic courses.. the year after u specified if you going to educated into being an house-builder or anything specified... i don't bother explaining more than that

That's really interesting! I love learning about education systems in other countries. If you want to share more I'd certainly be eager to read (or I can just brave the trip to Wikipedia)!

I generally excel at the physical and natural sciences, with a decent knack for math as well. I've also been told I'm a good writer and orator, though those two fields are generally more incorporated into my academic pursuits, rather than taking a life of their own.

This semester, I'm taking introductory/prerequisite classes in chemistry, geology, biology, with a fun side course in formal logic. I've found that formal logic comes to me very easily, as do making the connections necessary to learn the material in geo and bio. Chem, however, has gotten very nitpicky and nasty at the college level... I'm not so sure I'm good at it (or even like it) anymore... D:

That's really interesting! I love learning about education systems in other countries. If you want to share more I'd certainly be eager to read (or I can just brave the trip to Wikipedia)!

sry i don't know the system well enogh