Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is or was your favorite subjects in school?

Nah

I just graduated last week!

Uhm. Lets see.

I was pretty good at math and programming. I even tutored others. I specialized in multi threaded programming, though I'd rather just plain use C#. And uh. I am good at learning formulas, so... physics, calculus... that's about it

When I was in school it was kind of funny. I was really good at two things - English and Economics.

Everything else... Well.... It wasn't pretty.........

That sums things up for me quite nicely. I always had an easy time sailing through English assignments, but tended to be a complete and utter slacker in everything else, to the point that I barely graduated.

Apathy always was my greatest enemy while at school.

I have a seven period High School so this is the break down:

Science

English

History

Foreign Language (Japanese for me)

Math

Art

Physical Education

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can literally breeze through the first five without trying. Especially Math class. I'm a 9th Grade Geometry and it's boring as all hell. Physical Education is only fun when I play Soccer and Art is a no-no. Only art I can stand is when I'm doing it on the computer. I like to look and appreciate art but not draw art.

Apparently though, I can write a document, given all the sources in literally half an hour and actually have that document used as an example of an "A" Grade and yet when I do the whole rough draft, edit, final draft thing, the best I can do is get a low A. You can't explain that.

But don't take my word for it. I'm the guy who's gone so stir crazy because I missed a problem in my Math Test. I have a problem.

Classes i'm good at:

- Philosophy of Man

- Metaphysics <--------- MY FAVORITE!! SQUEE!!!

- Philosophy of Religion

Hobbies:

- Drinking Lemon Iced Tea

- Voice acting

- Music composition

- Playan vidya gaems

- Parkour

What i'm good at:

- Drinking Lemon Iced Tea in a Jack Daniels bottle

- computers

- cooking

What i want to learn:

- read music

- learn math

- learn more cook'an!

- skittles vodka

Let's see...

GPA of around 99.8 (out of 100). I took a Princeton Review practice SAT (essentially the real thing, but it doesn't count for anything) and got a 2120. The SAT has a weird scale - 600 to 2400. A 1500 is about average, for reference.

There's nothing I'm particularly good at, relative to everything else. The first half I had Precalc, Latin III, Honors Chem, Gov, Early American Lit, and Gym. This half of the year I have Precalc, Latin III, Honors Chem, Gov, Later American Lit, and Financial Lit. Not too much changed, lol

I was always good at Math, even though I never got past Algebra 2 (for various reasons, not just because I failed the class)

When I got my GED I was put into the 99th percentile and apparently that's very rare for GED tests (Which are equal to average High School classes, not the big pro classes)

My grasp of Maths has never been brilliant. I can do algebra to the extent that brackets start getting involved, and then I suck at everything beyond that level of understanding.

Subjects that require me to learn facts and use this knowledge to figure out the answers to more complex questions - the application of logic and understanding are the subjects I'm good at. This means my strong subjects at school were biology, a reasonable understanding of the basics in English and a good hold on Psychology. I'm average at French and a few other subjects, and suck at computers.

I'm all around good. Like, I have solid 80's and 90's in all my classes.

I like Band, Chemistry, and Astronomy. I also love languages (so French and English) and computer stuff. Maths is just plain easy.

I FRIGGIN' HATED GEOGRAPHY MY ENTIRE LIFE. When I was done, I was like "YESSS IT'S OVER."

I have no work ethic but I'm very good at manipulating my teachers into extensions and I can write a 1500 word essay in 20 minutes or less.

I have an overdeveloped work ethic, according to my teachers from school. Not sure if I still possess such a thing, but I used to and still pour myself into work that needs to be completed, and usually hand them in a week early, receiving 70-80% bands (highest mark for my degree course is 70 and over).

Felt like boasting my scores, since everyone else has no qualms about it. <.<

My grasp of Maths has never been brilliant. I can do algebra to the extent that brackets start getting involved, and then I suck at everything beyond that level of understanding.

Subjects that require me to learn facts and use this knowledge to figure out the answers to more complex questions - the application of logic and understanding are the subjects I'm good at. This means my strong subjects at school were biology, a reasonable understanding of the basics in English and a good hold on Psychology. I'm average at French and a few other subjects, and suck at computers.

It sounds to me like math should be something you'd be good at because math, at least up to Algebra, is all facts and numbers that are set in stone. Every equation only has one answer, you just have to find it through reasoning and proper use of the correct formulas.

It sounds to me like math should be something you'd be good at because math, at least up to Algebra, is all facts and numbers that are set in stone. Every equation only has one answer, you just have to find it through reasoning and proper use of the correct formulas.

My grasp of number manipulation is minimal though, and I'm very good at messing up stupid things when playing with the numbers to try and reach that one definite answer. That and formulas never stick in my head, for some reason. Random facts about the human body or animals, yes. A string of letters and symbols that are all supposed to mean something, no.

Well no one's perfect. There's a lot of formulas and it's easy to forget them. I was good at math but I often had to look at notes to remember the correct way to do a formula because if I was wrong, I knew it, and I knew it was because I did the formula wrong in the first place.

You've gotten better at English since I've been harping on you for the last two and a half years about your horrible grammar and spelling but you aren't perfect yet. You'll get there. :D

Just like I'll get there with gaming xD

Well I'm no longer in school but I was pretty damn good with my grades in High School.

My best subjects in Higher Grade (5th and 6th year) were English ( C ), Biology ( A ), Religious/Moral/Philosophical Studies ( B ), and Administration ( B ).

And my grades in Standard Grade (4th year) were actually pretty damn awesome, ranging from 4 (average good) to 1 (magnificent).

I have an overdeveloped work ethic, according to my teachers from school. Not sure if I still possess such a thing, but I used to and still pour myself into work that needs to be completed, and usually hand them in a week early, receiving 70-80% bands (highest mark for my degree course is 70 and over).

Felt like boasting my scores, since everyone else has no qualms about it. <.<

Yeah my grades are one of the few things I can brag about ^ ^ Edited by FinalGamer

My strong subjects are te following:

Norwegian writing.

English class (Head of class here)

Science, biology etc (top grades here)

I don't really have any weak subjects, In some I'm average, but no bad ones.

My Hobbies here in cold Norway:

Computers: Hardware and Software. (I'm more into Hardware than software here)

Coding

Cars.

History

Videogames

And that's it.