Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is or was your favorite subjects in school?

Nah

When I was in high school, I was ok with most classes. The only classes I sucked at were PE and Visual Art. Oh yeah. I also sucked at cooking class, carpentry class, and IT class.

My ultimate best though were mathematics, music, and biology.

Classes i'm good at:

- Chem (relatively)

- Physics (double sciences ftw)

- Pre-Calc

- AP Lang & Comp

I think my average is around a 96/100

Hobbies:

- Vidya

- MLP

- More vidya

- Reddit

- Sleeping

What I'm good at:

- Computers

- Procrastination

- Drinking coffee

- Eating spicy food

What i want to learn:

- More programming languages (baseline knowledge of C++, HTML, Visual Basic, etc.)

- Gardening (so I can grow peppers)

- Anything that I find on Wikipedia

At the moment I don't have more than 4 different subjects at school; Danish, Math, English and Music.

I'm not very enthusiastic in my Danish-classes even though both me and my teacher now that I'm very good at it.

I'm not very good at Math, I can do most of what we are asked to, but at a somewhat slow pace (I think).

In English I find it rather funny that my teacher makes more mistakes than I do, and that I can actually, sometimes, correct him on how you would say certain things.

I am a growing guitarist and I'm learning how nodes work and how the whole music theory is welded together.

I have absolutely no idea which education I want, but next year I'm taking an education with focus on the English language, music and social studies.

Check this out,

I'm a Freshmen in high school and I'm in an advanced Junior math class. I'm taking at least Sophomore level core classes and I also qualify to start taking dual enrollment, in my first year of high school. B)

So yeah, I'm pretty good when it comes to academics, you know, as long as ponies don't stop me from doing my work -_-

When I was in school I did really well in Math and English. I felt like everyone in my math classes were total numbskulls sometimes. There was one girl I can remember who always gave me a run for my money in terms of math knowledge.

My favorite subject was Career Exploration in my Senior year. Its what got me thinking about the Army, and now here I am fulfilling that dream (in a few months at least XD )

I love video game design. Everday, thats the class that I look forward to the most, its also the last class of the day. Something about creating a game using the codes and programs is soooo fun to me. Now when I play video games, or flash games, I think, "how would I do that if I was trying to make something similar happen in my own game?" Its awesome, and has greatly increased my appriciation of video games.

I myself am good at Maths, science and ICT. Which is good for the job i want in the future!

• 1 year later...

I flourish in English, weightlifting, and Stagecrafts (class where you build sets for plays). I'm also about B average for speech class, which I consider is pretty good. Though I'm failing math and science :c

Pretty much everything, especially history with the major exception of math which I am absolutely pathetic at. What dosen't help is that it is such a dry and boring subject.

• Brohoof 1

I'm doing pretty well overall in my of my classes, I have B's atleast in all my classes.

I think overall this year I've done the best in World geography, and Science. My worst was probably reading ironically :P. But I do pretty well in basically all my classes for now.

(I'm a freshman in highschool btw)

In high school, I was good at any class that had a computer in it. I was also good at science, too...which is why I took AP Biology in 12th grade.

In college, I find myself excelling in English, Art, and Psychology courses, as I'm falling a bit behind on science & IT, and IT's my major. :|

I never do poorly in anything. I'm not trying to sound boastful, I just get high eighties or nineties in every subject. Except Chemistry. I'm bloody awful, which sucks since I need it badly for astronautical engineering.

However, as of late, I'm best at Biology, Physics, English, Maths, and Music. My programming class is easy but we don't do anything. :x

Lunch.

I'm extremely intelligent and versatile. I can be good at whatever I feel like, and I enjoy learning. In fact, you will constantly see me researching random stuff on the internet, asking big, complicated questions, randomly starting debates and deep discussions with people, and reading books about random stuff.

I don't however, like being told what to do. Because schools force me to study what they tell me to, and force me to do the busy work they tell me to, and force me to memorize only what is on the tests that they tell me to take, I half-ass EVERYTHING. Why work hard and get an A, when I can get a D and get the same piece of paper that means nothing? I'd be happier with getting a D and have more time to have fun.

My time is worth so much more to me than a little piece of paper that a school gives you.

Edited by Commander Urdnot

What I'm good at:

Math (Algebra)

Science (Biology)

Hobbies:

Game Design

Technology in General

Running

What I want to learn:

Physics

Telecommunications

Computer Science

Calculus

I got to say that I never have anything under 70% in my classes so I never really ''fail'' even if anything under 80% should be worked on in my opinion. 

Classes I'm good at:

-History/Geography: I get 90% and over because I have an awesome memory.  I never open a single book at home because I memorize everything as the teacher say it.  Also, history is fun so I never get bored :D

-English: I get from 85 to 95%.  Though, this is a second language class so it's easy.  I love English because I already learned it by myself so I'm more advanced than I'm supposed to.

-Art: I usually get around 90% but I must admit that I have no idea how the teacher gives the grades...

-Ethic: I don't care much for it but I get around 90% all the time.  The points are pretty much given.

Classes I'm pretty good at:

-French: I usually get around 80%.  I used to get around 70% but once I started doing translations as a leisure, I got better.

-Spanish: I just started and it's my third language so it's not very advanced but I get around 80%.

Classes I suck at:

-Math: I don't know what's wrong with me here.  I understand everything, get the good answers, but I still get 70% or even worse.  My teacher tells me I don't leave enough traces.

-Sports: I don't really need to explain this one, I just plain suck.  I never get better than 70% (except this year because my teacher does his best to give everyone 90%).

I'm pretty good at school so I don't have to worry.