Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*READ FIRST POST* Give a pick up line to the user above you.

Lightning Fluttershy

Hey, babe, guess what? I'm Superman. Come back to my place and I'll introduce you to Truth, Justice, and the American Way!

post-2257-0-24435000-1374490871.jpg

• Brohoof 1

You .There. Mhm .Lets do IT.  ( a friend of mine actually once said that to a random person. The person didnt seem to speak english though and we couldnt have seen any reaction, because we were stunned by the laughing Rainbow_Dash_and_Spile_laugh_hystaricall Oh and btw. yes, alcohol was involved.)

Reports about certain lines going too far into sexual territory, warnings given that are incredibly subjective and truly not the poster's fault since the topic is sitting here, inviting folks to throw the first innuendo that comes into their head out into a witty sentence; nah, it's not even worth the drama. The war will be shortened by many years, and many jimmies will be saved if this topic is just locked. While a prejudice for any and all 'pick-up line' topics isn't something you'll be waking up to tomorrow, I think it's fair to watch for trends in topic types that sit closer to the border than others, and snipe those that just cause more problems than they do fun.

img-1682028-1-FrozenSolid.png

Now go, be merry and post in any number of other forum games beckoning to thee.

• Brohoof 7