Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Sisters of fate

HanPolo

Hey, BronyPolo here! Ive decided to take up writing for the first time in years, and what better to write about than the show we all know and love?

This story is set in an alternate reality, a different Equestria, where humans are the dominant species (yhea yhea, no ponies...). Ive based most of the charaters off charaters from the show, so i think it belongs in the pony related section.

The story revolves around 6 sisters (the 'main' 6) and their adventures from a young age, as they are forced to choose sides in an upcoming war between sun and moon. The choices each of them make may not be the same as their siblings, but they will all help to shape the uncertain future of this world.

Please bear in mind whilst reading this that its been years since i last wrote anything proper, and that was back in school. If youve got any corrections or suggestions, please share (throw your worst at me!) This is as much a learning excersise for me as it is fun :lol:

Hope you enjoy! Edit: Fourth chapter is up! Really enjoyed writing this one :)http://www.fimfictio...Sisters-Of-Fate

Edited by BronyPolo138