Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need ideas (BL Crossover Fic)

The Tainted One

I've been trying to work on my fanfic, but i'm having a bit of trouble coming up with ideas. Here's my fic so far if anyone wants to read it and maybe give an idea or two.

Bump for OP edit and hopefully putting an end to this cursed writers block that has been plaguing me for several weeks now.

Edited by The Tainted One

read the first chapter, and let me start off by saying great job. I like how you used Mass Effect gaming and other items to make this. Now as to your request, my idea's are as follows:

have a team go down to the planet

have them look around

have them meet the ponies (or not)

have them lose contact to 'Grace and Beauty' (thats just my preference)

hope some of this helps you out. i added the page to my browsers favorites and cant wait to see what you come up with

read the first chapter, and let me start off by saying great job. I like how you used Mass Effect gaming and other items to make this. Now as to your request, my idea's are as follows:

have a team go down to the planet

have them look around

have them meet the ponies (or not)

have them lose contact to 'Grace and Beauty' (thats just my preference)

hope some of this helps you out. i added the page to my browsers favorites and cant wait to see what you come up with

I probably should have mentioned that I have like half of chapter one written and it's following the protagonist five years after the prologue. I have him on the ship to Pandora and I have the fight scene at the end of the chapter. I'm just lacking in ideas on how connect the dots.