Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever met a Brony by suprise?

Count Paradox

Yes. Just yesterday. She´s one of the closest schoolmates of mine.

Just happened that I FB commented on a picture when they said AJ was a background pony, with "I dare you to say she´s a background pony..." and she of course saw it in her newsfeed and quoted it to me with laughing smileys. So I was like

"Oh, what?"

and she said "Nothing, I just find it funny"

and then she said "AppleJack and her accent..<3 She´s the cutest one."

And I was like "WTF SHE KNOWS HER NAME AND HER ACCENT AND SHE KNOWS MLP... WHAT?!"

..and then I got a feeling I love her.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

I've only meet one other brony and it was more mentioned that he was one. Not sure now how the conversation started but we've both talked some about it, though him and I seem to be the shy type when it comes to that stuff. Though someone's sister who is good with drawing did a many faces of Fluttershy for him as a gift. Who knows, maybe I'll run into more when I actually get a MLP shirt one of these days.

Also, a Kansas Brony here.

Edited by Zanther

I have actually. I was on duellingnetwork.com and I was going to go against this one guy and keep in mind my name on that site is LikeABrony and in the ingame chat we started talking and it turns out he was a brony! :D Also Fluttershy was his fav! double :D :D

Was stuck in traffic on Highway 401 in Toronto. Suddenly noticed a Twilight plushie hanging from the rear-view mirror of another person's car. Saw two guys inside. I wanted to open my side window and show them a brohoof, but my parents would have freaked :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Yes, at my school. It was suprising because if you're a brony at my school you'll get chopped into millions of pieces, he was in the library on a computer on MyLittleBrony.com. Anyway he turned out to be one of those asshole bronies that force the show on people...

I THINK I saw a Brony. Well, I was on the bus and saw a guy with a lanyard that I think said "Brony" on it. I didn't get a close look at it otherwise I probably would've started a chat with him.

I seriously think I'm the only Brony in my city. :I

I met another brony by surprise just recently. I got in my truck to drive to Subway, and I have this little paper cutout of Lyra in my windshield. I put my windows down and someone I'm friends with in my math class walked up to my truck and said, "That should be Pinkie Pie instead of Lyra." I thought I was the only brony on my campus until that evening.

Yeah, I have experience something like this. It turned out that one of my brothers friends is a brony and he walked lassed my room when I was wearing a Pinkie Pie tshirt, glancing in as he did. I didn't pursue further conversation with him though, he is a compulsive liar and I don't like him much.

Well I didn't really get to talk to them all that much, but once I was at the mall and I saw four different bronies in one day. Two of them were standing around together & obviously friends, one wearing a Rainbow Dash shirt and the other wearing a Vinyl Scratch shirt. I complimented their shirts, and only one of them said thanks, but he didn't look at me. I guess they were both just shy? Later on I saw a guy with a Rainbow Dash bracelet but I didn't say anything to him because he was walking quickly. Later on, I saw a guy with a Fluttershy shirt as he was walking by, and I told him I liked his shirt but I don't think he heard exactly what I said because he looked at me confused as if he heard me but didn't know what I said. Oh well.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I have a cousin who's a brony! She visited us earlier this year and I found out from there. Pinkie Pie is her favorite.

Edited by spaghettinoodles

Well,I did meet a brony and a pegasister at the mall. I was walking to hot topic to get a derpy is best pony shirt,and I was wearing my pinkie pie shirt. Then this girl and this boy came up to me. The girl was wearing a fluttershy yay shirt and the boy wasn't wearing anything,but he said he was a brony. Also I met them again on the way back from buying the shirt.Also on the bus,I was with my friend and I overheard these 2 girls talking. One of them said they're cousin was a brony,and I told her to give him a thumbs up.

well good for you Oregon bronies! now if i could just find other kansas bronies on here, i would be uber-happy... I just hope that many more kansas bronies will join in the near future

Well I lived in kansas for all me life, until that fateful day when I moved to NC...but I'm stil a Kansan at heart! Ah Kansas, wake up one day and it's in the high 80's, wake up the next day and it's in the low 30's. It never gets old :)

My friend and I went to this festival and had fun and yada yada yada. Then out of no where I saw this girl with a Dj Pon-3 shirt. I couldn't believe it....So Me and my friend looked at each other and nodded. We did a triple brohoof.....weird day.

I was playing Microvolts this one day when I came across this server with a guy named JackoFrost. We played together for a while until a pegasister by the name of Missbaddie came in. We were playing a zombie match when I asked her if she was a pegasister. Yep.

Then I spammed the freind button on her.

Yes! Twice.

When school first started, buses were crowded as buck and this one kid came down and sat next to me. He took out his folder and started doing what looked like math homework. Until I actually looked at it, I didn't know this guy was doing freaking equations for a Sonic Rainboom and a Fluttershy Hurricane. As I was getting off the bus I laughed and said to him, "That made my day." He's one of my best friends now.

Next, in the same week, my seating in homeroom was beside this really quiet (or so I thought at the time) girl. Right before first period starts, she saw a picture I drew of Rainbow Dash while I was skimming through my folders. And she definitely liked it. She's another one of my best friends now. She has this one notebook COVERED with ponies, mainly Derpy Hooves, her favorite.

So now at the lunch table, we find ourselves counting down Season 3 to the second.

once when i was driving, I'm only on my L plates, was pulled over for random breath test and the cop that approached me wasnt wearing a vest so i could see his undershirt through his uniform and who else on that undershirt was none other than applejack

(duty as usual)

me: nice Applejack :D

cop: thanks mate. off you go now