Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you wish you could hug?

DoctorWhovian1902

All.

Posted Image

I'd gladly hug any one of them if given the chance, but obviously my first goes to Dashie. Though sadly she's also the most likely to squirm and hate that idea, whereas say, Pinkie would be down for random hugs.

But it matters not. Blue rainbow pony get's hugs.

• Brohoof 29

There's not one i wouldn't hug to be honest but when ya base it on one pony that pony being Pinkie Pie chances are she'll beat you to it i have no proof of that but after reading a part of My Little Dashie where Pinkie is giving a human that's a stranger a hug kinda gave me that statement.

• Brohoof 2

Oh hum I wonder who?

Fluttershy obviously. Though I doubt she would let me hug her...Imagine a tall, bearded, scarred, foreign man approaching you for a long embrace. For me I'd absolutely adore it and would never let her go but I'm sure It'd terrify her. :(

• Brohoof 4

Imagine a tall, bearded, scarred, foreign man approaching you for a long embrace.

you've just described at least half of my wildest fantasies tho

i'm sure fluttershy would love to hug you once she's gotten to know you better!

• Brohoof 3

Luna. I would also have to track down Dashie, Rarity, and AJ. Pinkie would end up tacklehugging you before you even got to her. After I made sure I got those four though I would go ahead and hug everypony else though.

• Brohoof 2

I want to hug Pinkie Pie. And she'd gladly accommodate me. Picking the huggy pony means the hug I get will be awesome and such. Plus, I want to see if she actually smells like delicious baked goods... :blush:

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Obligatory answer of "Hug all the ponies"

Actual answer of Pinkie Pie. Hopefully I would smell like baked goods and laughter for the rest of my life. That would make me even more of a lady killer B)

• Brohoof 3

Replace cats with "pony" and you've got your awnswer

In all seriousness, if you say "YOU CAN ONLY HUG ONE PONY AND THAT'S IT:, I'll hug Lyra, (or Pinkie, or Derpy...can't decide!)
  • Brohoof 1

I think most of us know what MY answer is going to be

If not, then here's my answer

Posted Image

Yes, I would DIE a happy stallion if I were to ever be able to hug Luna

She's just SO ADORABLE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 1

Wow... um... probably travel back in time and give little filly Pinkie Pie a warm snuggle so she wont be scared of the ghosties and filly Fluttershy because she's too darn adorable.

• Brohoof 2