Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you wish you could hug?

DoctorWhovian1902

Probably Rarity. She's nice and seems so huggable x3 Wait no, Fluttershy. She's looks so soft and welcoming. Well, then there's Pinkie Pie. A hug from Pinkie Pie is almost a given, because she hugs like everyone. We can't forget Applejack, or Twilight. UHG I CAN'T F****NG DECIDE!!

Edited by Australianfries
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno... All of them?

Clearly I would like to give Rainbow Dash a hug, same with Applejack, but a group hug would be awesome! Add in the Cutie mark Crusaders and Derpy, and that would be the best hug in the world!

• Brohoof 1

Luna, Luna always needs hugs. She's all alone and has no friends. ;n; Also, because she's awesome.

I'd also probably hug Fluttershy, just seems most likely to me. Fluttershy is best pegasus after all.

• Brohoof 1

Obvious answer for me: Derpy Hooves. I just find her to be downright adorable. She has always been one of the top contestants running in the perpetual battle for my position of 'best pony'. Oh, and also because muffins.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

I can't think! My mind is dying out! D:

I guess I would hug either Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, or Derpy. But my top would probably be Fluttershy.

Edited by Calirolls
  • Brohoof 2

Which pony?

Which pony?

Which pony?

Which pony?

Which pony?

Which pony?

Which pony?!?

I'D WANT TO HUG THEM ALL, EVERYPONY, THE MANE 6, CELESTIA, LUNA, DERPY, LYRA, OCTAVIA, VINYL, AND BEYOND!! EVERY. SINGLE. PONY.

...But if you're only letting me choose one... then Fluttershy.

...And dang you. I wanted to hug them all...

What the, this thing won't let me post... hmm... maybe I need to add some normally formatted characters into the post, because for some reason it doesn't want to count the formatted characters as characters... so now I'm gonna try this and see if it works. Please work please please... yes, it worked!

Edited by Kelvocity
  • Brohoof 4

Hmmm...Only one pony. Why only one.....*sigh* fine, I would LOVE to HUG OCTAVIA. Since she is (My Opinion) BEST background pony in my book. Since swag is for the boys, and the class is for the men. ಠ_ರೃ

I say, that is quite a choice there chap ಠ_ರೃ (Okay, fake British accent over). Seriously, though, Octavia is undeniably awesome. This is, of course, coming from someone who enjoys classical music, piano, and violin, so that helps.

• Brohoof 2

It's simple mathematics ya'll; in Equestria, one hug inevitably leads to one or more hugs (1 hug = 1 or more hugs). So, if I start by hugging one pony, say, Fluttershy...

Posted Image

...another pony will be drawn to the scene, as though by some external force, and, upon witnessing our hug, be compelled to hug as well...

Posted Image

...after a certain amount of time, all of the Mane 6 will eventually be drawn to the scene...

Posted Image

...and we'll all share a major group hug...

Posted Image

...at which point, more ponies shall come to the scene...

Posted Image

...and soon, Ponyville's entire population will want to hug me!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Posted Image

Thus, through the power of science, I shall initiate and partake in the MOST... EPIC... HUG... OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUCK YEAH, SCIENCE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 5

I'd probably chose fluttershy, probably because shes my favorite and shes so adorable and looks so huggable.. Second would be hard... It'd be a tie between twilight and dash. They both look equally huggable, but also might be equally awkward about it. Actually twilight would be less awkward probably. shes more open to that kinda thing then dash.

but i'm just being picky i'd hug anyone of them if given the chance :P

• Brohoof 3

So much pony

You always have the best posts ever. Hope you know that.

OT: I would definitely hug Luna the hardest. Especially if she was Gamer Luna. Then it would be awesome. And LAN parties :3

• Brohoof 5