Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony pics that give you the feels

Lightning Fluttershy

Well the concept should be easy to wrap your mind around. All of us have seen pictures of ponies that made is shiver or give us goosebumps or even caused us to shed a tear. You know all of that fun stuff. I just want you to post them and share them with the community.

Here are a few of mine that gave me ze feels.

Posted Image

post-7313-0-27187400-1351308327_thumb.jpg

Now go nuts, I know you have them, now share them! Don't be greedy!

Edited by Marcus Fenix
  • Brohoof 5

Uhhhhhhh.............<3

post-3448-0-74863600-1351309314_thumb.jpg

All hail hottest pony.

--

This is a cute picture, so you think it'd belong in best cute pony pics, not the sad pony pics thread. But when you take in the fact that this artist drew this picture the day after her father died, as a memory of him, the feels pour.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dashie was Sonic Rainbooming in season one, gained a pet in season two, and gained a little sister in season three.

There's no question that she's moving up in the world.

186213__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_rai

...Now if only she could gain the one thing most of her other friends have.

• Brohoof 2

...Now if only she could gain the one thing most of her other friends have.

There's always season four I guess. They might be going with the whole "implied orphan" angle with her, but if she has family I'd bet money that they're pretty eccentric :).

There's always season four I guess. They might be going with the whole "implied orphan" angle with her, but if she has family I'd bet money that they're pretty eccentric :).

Scootaloo has more of a chance to be the implied orphan, since she's a secondary character, and has now had an episode that had a chance to mention her family, but didn't. Not that I'm complaining. She has a big sis now and I don't doubt we'll be seeing at least one more Dash Scoots episode developing their new-found relationship in season four. Dash on the other hand is a main character. It will take fluke of nature and a cast going out of their way to make her a loner, if the end of the series comes and we still never even hear about her parents.

I like to imagine she has an older brother who is like her, but is also mature and not hot-headed. He tries to keep her out of trouble best he can.

• Brohoof 2

i was going to do a big pic dump of the sad/emotion pics i have on my comp, but i changed my mind and went with this 4 pic set, since it had a strong impact on me when i first saw it. The pics tell a story, and the last one is the most touching of the set.

"The Lost Screw"

the_lost_screw_by_madhotaru-d5o11gt_zpsd

"The Weakness"

TheWeakness_zps8f2047b5.png

"The Methods"

TheMethods_zps28e731ee.png

"The Little Joy"

Thelittlejoy_zpsa016115f.png
  • Brohoof 1

"Some fears are all in our head, and at the end of the day, we know that they are irrational, and overcome them. Other fears dig deep into our insecurities, and we live with them every day of our lives."

fears_by_vest-d5rk25a.jpg

• Brohoof 3

heres another one that will give ya the feels. image is too large to post here, so ill post the link. this one might drive ya to tears, so you've been warned. 

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/269/6/c/carnations_and_forget_me_nots_by_pashapup-d4b1zbi.png

Oh my... ;__;