Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Cheerleaders Out There?

The Razor Wing

This year when school started i was looking to try new things. So i joined my collage cheer leading team. Im one of two males on the team. There are 29 females on the team. And its a lot more fun than i thought it would be. So any other cheerleaders out there, male and female?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's AWESOME. Gotta have SOMEONE big and strong to catch those skinny lil' cheer girls! And besides. Save the cheerleader, Save the World.

I use to play football in high school. So i have the muscles for it. Im a base/back spot/lifter and i have never dropped my flyers.

Are you or did you cheer yourself?

Edited by Diehard

A dude who likes ponies, AND cheerleads, and isn't afraid to admit it?

Respect dude, respect. While I'm not a fan of cheerleading, the fact that you are willing to be yourself, and do what you want without caring what people think is commendable.

I approve.

• Brohoof 3

You lucky son of a That's pretty cool. Now that I know all these hot girls who cheerlead I really wish I had been a cheerleader instead of playing football and baseball all those years.

well i will say this. once you become their friend/cheer brother you are in a permanent friend/brother zone. so just keep doing what your doing

A dude who likes ponies, AND cheerleads, and isn't afraid to admit it?

Respect dude, respect. While I'm not a fan of cheerleading, the fact that you are willing to be yourself, and do what you want without caring what people think is commendable.

I approve.

And im that guy who says i do this like this and i dare you to say something. but its fun and all
  • Brohoof 1

Man you do cheerleading as a guy? Thats pretty cool actually!

Alot of respect that you can do such a thing, I certainly can't. I'm way to shy and self conscious to do it. I couldn't even be on color guard or something even if I wanted to, because I'm to shy and self conscious. And theres like 6-7 guys on that. But being a cheerleader that takes guts.

I don't know if I'd do it myself, but again the fact you can do it without caring what anyone thinks is truly something worthy of respect, kudos to you!

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...

My private school is pretty blend when it comes to extracurricular activity so no. But even so, I wouldn’t join... not my thing.

I never even thought to try cheerleading while I was in high school. Maybe it was because I was homeschooled, and I've never really been much of a sporty type. I also never really realized there were males on cheerleading teams. Pop culture has deceived me. :derp:

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never tried cheerleading. When I was in school I wasn’t as outgoing or well-adjusted as I became once I started home-schooling, and I lacked the confidence. I was in decent shape and probably would have enjoyed it under the right circumstances, but those circumstances never materialized.

On 2022-09-26 at 8:07 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

Never tried cheerleading. When I was in school I wasn’t as outgoing or well-adjusted as I became once I started home-schooling, and I lacked the confidence. I was in decent shape and probably would have enjoyed it under the right circumstances, but those circumstances never materialized.

Dreamy The Cheerleader? :pinkie::blush:

Edited by TheRockARooster

• 10 months later...