Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's The First Piece of Pony Merchandise You EVER Bought, and When?

Princes  Cadance

XD as a pre-college student, i'm learning how not to blow my money.

Hence no merch yet. :(

yea dont waste ur money away, u're gonna need every bit of it in college. but then again, money put into MLP merch cant be that much of a waste, i mean it IS MLP after all lol xP

The Friendship Express DVD. Next'll probably be the Royal Pony Wedding DVD when it comes out, not sure if I wanna collect toys yet. :unsure: I'll probably get a t-shirt someday though.

(edited)

Ooh, maybe since my grandpa finally knows I'm a Brony and is ok with it (thank CELESTIA D,: ), maybe I can start getting pony merch now, including the toys...? So AWESOME! :wub:

Edited by NASCARFAN160

• 4 weeks later...

My first item was a brushable G4 Plumsweet I bought as a gag gift for my brother. LOL. Then I decided I liked the G4 brushable ponies and bought myself Honeybuzz. I loved the little bee on her butt. Now I have 16 of the G4 brushables. (Gulp ... How did I get so many? I think they multiply when I'm not looking.)

Pinkie Pie toy from Hastings.

In fact my pony collections is overrun by Pinkies.

The only thing is I also have a bunch of blind bag ponies that are just recolors of every other pony, in an attempt to get the element of laughter.

The same with the Mcdonalds toys.

• 2 weeks later...

Mane 6 pins and a chain with Derpy's cutie mark, my first merch, but it was a gift.

I bought a bracelet and a pin with Rainbow Dash on it with my own money though from Hot Topic.

Mane Six pins for myself and my friends. I also bought one of them a set of the Royal Princesses and the other a set of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.