Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's The First Piece of Pony Merchandise You EVER Bought, and When?

Princes  Cadance

My first piece of merchandise was a Hot Topic t-shirt. It had Fluttershy on it along with 'yay.' :wub: I showed my uncle (Who had driven me to the mall) "It may be snug but I WILL make it fit, Uncle."

My second piece of merch was a six pack of PVC Blindbag figurines. I got Two Applejacks, Rarity, Fluttershy, and two of a pony name Bumblesweet. (She's a Pinkie recolor)

I love them so much. :D

• 3 months later...

So, basically just answer the question in the title. As a recap: think of the first piece of pony merch you ever bought. What was it, and when did you buy it? How excited were you? Did you like it? We want to know EVERY detail of that story. Or, you know, whatever you feel like sharing.

I decided to make this thread because...

The first piece of merch I ever bought was a pack of MLP Trading Cards. And when did I buy it? Today, of course. Finally, I own my own little piece of pony! And I got a Pinkie Pie foil! Isn't that just wonderful?

Now, post yours!

(Dunno if this thread was already made, if it was, sorry!)

• Brohoof 1

I became a brony on May 20th of last year. I don't recall when I bought my first item, but it was this awesome and very commonplace shirt:

post-6104-0-10893600-1352003255_thumb.jpg

It's one of the first shirts We Love Fine began selling.

post-6104-0-10893600-1352003255_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm not sure if what I have counts but I bought six art pieces from Famosity at a con. She's one of my favorite artists. I don't actually have any "official" MLP merchandise...I also have a zippo lighter with Octavia playing her cello etched on it.

My first pony merch wasn't really "bought" but rather gifted. xD My older sister gave me a Pinkie Pie t-shirt for Christmas and believe it or not I still have it!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

My first pony merch that I bought? (With money)

Or the first I stole?

The first I bought would be a red "have a Derpy day" T

When? The beginning of October 2012

The first I stole would be a Rarity figure from my cousins ( I don't think they ever noticed )

When? Like idk... 2 years ago? Meh....

My first pony merch that I bought? (With money)

Or the first I stole?

The first I bought would be a red "have a Derpy day" T

When? The beginning of October 2012

The first I stole would be a Rarity figure from my cousins ( I don't think they ever noticed )

When? Like idk... 2 years ago? Meh....

Well, the title does say bought... although, it never really occurred to me that someone might steal some pony merchandise. As long as the stuff wasn't from a brony, a little girl, or anyone who would care about the item...

A blind bag. I got sparkly Twilight Sparkle. I wanted Pinkie Pie. :(

I eventually got her though. Turned her into one of my chain trinkets.

Well, the title does say bought... although, it never really occurred to me that someone might steal some pony merchandise. As long as the stuff wasn't from a brony, a little girl, or anyone who would care about the item...

the thing is.... i wasnt even a brony back then... lol

i think i sold it at some pawn shop... i dont really know... i may have it somewhere in my closet or something...

the thing is.... i wasnt even a brony back then... lol

i think i sold it at some pawn shop... i dont really know... i may have it somewhere in my closet or something...

Do you just... not like your cousins or something... so you, uhm, uh... wanted to... steal something... from them. Yeah, that.

Seriously now I'm confused.

• Brohoof 1

Do you just... not like your cousins or something... so you, uhm, uh... wanted to... steal something... from them. Yeah, that.

Seriously now I'm confused.

lets just say, you do what you can to get a little coin in your pocket...

and dont be confused... its not worth thinking about...

My first piece of brony merchandise was probably my bracelet... I can't really remember, I have so much stuff now. It's just a simple bracelet of a dark Rainbow with just her mane and tail colored. It also has BRONY next to her.

My first piece of merchandise was a Derpy shirt that said "Derpy is best pony" with her in her Nightmare Night costume (paper bags).

I was talking to my friend about it and she said that we should buy matching shirts. So we went to the mall because we knew that Hot Topic had a few. When we got there, there were like 3 different shirts (Flutteryay, Rainbow Dash, and Derpy) so I decided on the Derpy one and so did she so that's what we got basically. Pretty straightforward.

P.S. Derpy is best pony

First piece were 8 pins. That was a nice day. It was in a brony meetup, we were like 100 people and we all had a great time (though the selling didn't last long because of the stupid government...)