Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming if you could become a pokemon, what would it be and why?

Thundershock

hi everypony! i know there are alot of pokemon fans on this forum, so i was just going to ask what pokemon you would want to be and why. no need to ask me, because im already a pokemon.Wartortle! i used to be a squirtle but earlier today i evolved into wartortle!

Quite simple really, I'd become either Arscues or Diagla, because I could do whatever the hell i want. If those two are out of the question, probably Umberon or Dragonite.

Edited by zRevenantz

I would be a Charizard. Totally

I wouldn't want to be a legendary because then people would keep on searching for me, trying to catch me (cough cough team rocket), and I couldn't really go out in public. Ya know, typical celebrity problems.

I would be a torterra (bad spelling, sorry)

You spelled it correctly.

Anyway, I'd probably be a Houndoom if only cause it's my favourite pokemon. My second choice would be maybe Aggron or Drapion. Both also on my favourites list.

I'd probably be Sceptile! I think Sceptile's environment would be really cool. I'd love to linger in a forest adventuring throughout many things contained in the forest or lounge on a nice tree branch to relax~

Posted Image

i would definatly be metagross or Electross because both are awesome but i would probably choice Electross because he won me a local tournament AND because he has no weaknesses

Posted Image

Edited by Kalypso

Do... do I even have to say it?

Posted Image

Look at it. LOOK AT IT! That thing is adorable! Not to mention, it has pretty awesome evolutions. You gotta love that ground/water type combo.

oooh...thats a tough one...let me see...any of the eeveelutions, vulpix/ninetails, growlithe/arcinine, ponyta/rapidasg, Pikachu, and if i were to be a legendary pokemon i'd have to say....Lugia, Suicune, or...articuno...yeah thats about it.